Auto ahegao(pleasure) mood (1 Viewer)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I've always enjoyed ahegao art but I've never liked ahegao mood in SDT. In art the look works perfect because its a static image but SDT is animated. I love seeing her eye move around and react. In ahegao mood her eye is permanently static. I also like being able to see her eye period. The right eye color on the right girl can be very sexy. In ahegao mood her eye is 90% obscured all the time.

I'm requesting a simple mod that automatically and temporarily switches from current mood too ahegao when his penis is at a customizable depth set in the mod's settings file. This gives the best of both mood states and creates a cool new animation.

If you would like a better idea of the way the mod would look, try this dialogue I made. The problem with using just a dialogue to achieve the effect I want is that it's inconsistent, imprecise, has a static duration, isn't customizable and displays an empty text box constantly obscuring her legs.

EDIT: after testing the dialogue some more I added a look down action before and after toggling moods. This increases the travel of the animation and should also be part of the mod.

Attachments

toggle.txt
966 bytes · Views: 384

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.