Audio Help (1 Viewer)

P

Phunkpup

I was using loader to install mods and my audio is now gone... Can someone help me bring it back?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello @Phunkpup. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

I was using loader to install mods and my audio is now gone... Can someone help me bring it back?
The simplest explanation is that the game's volume slider has been set to 0. Check the options tab; there's a triangular slider which is used to control the game's volume.

It's also possible that the game's specific sound effects have been disabled. Inspect the checkboxes which appear directly above the slider. If you see a dark square within the white box, then the corresponding option is enabled. If you see an empty white box, then it's disabled. You should still hear some audio if all of these features are disabled, but it might explain why you're missing out on "background" audio (such as breathing).

If you're using sby's Loader Pack (or a standalone copy of the animtools mod) then you should be aware that it registers a few new sound effects (mostly voice clips for the girl). I haven't noticed any problems wherein the game's basic sound effects being disrupted by the mod, though.

If you believe that your recently-acquired mods have caused the problem, then you can try running the core game. Open up your Flash Player Projector application, and then load the SDT.swf file (instead of the usual Loader.swf file). You'll then be playing the game without any Loader mods, so you can test whether the audio works correctly. If it's still broken, then you should probably check for more fundamental problems. For example: does the Windows "volume mixer" application show that Flash Player has been specifically muted? Can you double-check that your speakers are plugged in? Are other programs or games providing normal audio output? Have you recently updated or rolled back your audio drivers?

It would also be a good idea to try running the Flash Player projector content debugger application instead of the regular Flash Player projector. Both tools are available for download on the Adobe website. Flash normally conceals errors, but the debugger tool will display a popup message when an error occurs. If you encounter any such errors then please copy-paste them or take a screenshot and post it here.

If you're running the game in a browser window instead of using the Flash Player projector tool then please check whether you've accidentally muted the tab (or muted the whole browser via the Windows volume mixer). And then please stop using your browser for SDT; we strongly encourage people to use the standalone projector application instead.

check6

Content Creator
I'm having a slightly different issue with the audio that i can't seem to figure out. So when i load an animtools position such as doggy-style on the loader, the usual sounds are heard from the vanilla version as if it was still doing deepthroat, but no moans or other new reactions are heard. When I open up animtools itself with the edit panel showing on the right, the new sound effects work just fine with the associated positions, but for some reason it uses the default sounds in the loader regardless of the position i choose and i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I looked around for a thread that might have already tackled this issue, but i couldn't find it or i missed it.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
check6 check6
some relevant animtools settings:
disablehunniepopsounds=0 ;1=active, will disable hunnie pop sounds (sounds are triggered for bodycontact, non-oral positions)

; ***** hunnie pop sound settings *****
currentvoicechar=1 ;0=random character chosen on settings load; 1=aiko, 2=audrey, 3=beli, 4=kyanna, 5=kyu, 6=lola, 7=tiffany
;
playhardvigourrequired=90 ;0-100, percent of her vigour required to play the hard sound
playhardvigourrequiredhigh=110 ;0-100, highest value will allow to trigger at
playhardvigourchangerequired=0.5 ;0-100, change of vigour over previous frames required to play hard sound
playhardvigourchangerequiredhigh=999 ;0-100, highest value will allow to trigger at
playhardspeedrequired=0 ;0.0-1, her speed required to trigger hard sound, 0.1 is a medium speed
playhardspeedrequiredhigh=99 ;0.0-1, highest value will allow to trigger at
playhardposrequired=0 ;0.0-1.2, position of her (or him if he is moving) required to play hard sound, 0 usually being farthest away, 1.2 being hilted
playhardposrequiredhigh=1.5 ;0.0-1.2, highest value will allow to trigger at
;
playmediumvigourrequired=40 ;0-100, percent of her vigour required to play the medium sound
playmediumvigourrequiredhigh=110 ;0-100, highest value will allow to trigger at
playmediumvigourchangerequired=4 ;0-100, change of vigour over previous frames required to play medium sound
playmediumvigourchangerequiredhigh=999 ;0-100, highest value will allow to trigger at
playmediumspeedrequired=0 ;0.0-1, her speed required to trigger medium sound, 0.1 is a medium speed
playmediumspeedrequiredhigh=99 ;0.0-1, highest value will allow to trigger at
playmediumposrequired=0 ;0.0-1.2, position of her (or him if he is moving) required to play medium sound, 0 usually being farthest away, 1.2 being hilted
playmediumposrequiredhigh=1.5 ;0.0-1.2, highest value will allow to trigger at
;
playsoftvigourrequired=10 ;0-100, percent of her vigour required to play the soft sound
playsoftvigourrequiredhigh=110 ;0-100, highest value will allow to trigger at
playsoftvigourchangerequired=5 ;0-100, change of vigour over previous frames required to play soft sound
playsoftvigourchangerequiredhigh=999 ;0-100, highest value will allow to trigger at
playsoftspeedrequired=0.02 ;0.0-1, her speed required to trigger soft sound, 0.1 is a medium speed
playsoftspeedrequiredhigh=99 ;0.0-1, highest value will allow to trigger at
playsoftposrequired=0 ;0.0-1.2, position of her (or him if he is moving) required to play soft sound, 0 usually being farthest away, 1.2 being hilted
playsoftposrequiredhigh=1.5 ;0.0-1.2, highest value will allow to trigger at
;
soundlevellow=0.4 ;0.0-1, volume level considered low level. 0 being none, 1 being full volume
soundlevelmedium=0.55 ;0.0-1, volume level considered medium level. 0 being none, 1 being full volume
soundlevelhigh=0.7 ;0.0-1, volume level considered high level. 0 being none, 1 being full volume
soundlevelmediumvigourchange=10 ;0.0-100, change of vigour over previous frames required to play sound at medium level
soundlevelhighvigourchange=20 ;0.0-100, change of vigour over previous frames required to play sound at high level
;
masterrepeatdelay=35 ;0+, delay in frames before another voice sound will be played
masterrepeatdelayrandom=10 ;0+, max amount of random delay in frames that can be added to masterrepeatdelay
softrepeatdelay=75 ;0+, delay in frames before another soft sound can be played
mediumrepeatdelay=55 ;0+, delay in frames before another medium sound can be played
hardrepeatdelay=35 ;0+, delay in frames before another hard sound can be played

also note that these require body contact to be enabled in the position being used. the anal position usually mapped to f5 should produce hunnie sounds quite easily.

check6

Content Creator
Thanks for the quick reply sby, and i'll definitely use that in the future. However, the main problem remains that the sound files from the "dirty audio" folder are only heard when running the actual animtools.swf by itself, and not when using the loader.swf with animtools activated.

check6

Content Creator
Found the problem. I was running V18 and not the most recent V23. Once i replaced everything with the new version, problem solved (or overwritten in this case). Thanks again sby, love all the stuff you create!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.