Asker Online (1 Viewer)

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
I've never heard about this game and I woudn't care about it if I hadn't found a nude mod for it: Asker ( Black Sheep ) nude mod - npatch.ru
AskerScreen11.jpg

Actually, it doesn't look half bad
AskerScreen06.jpg

not bad at all
AskerScreen09.jpg

actually looks pretty good
AskerScreen03.jpg

could use a translation, though

what do you guys think, have you tried this yet?

Naduron

Content Creator
It is exacly like Vindictus;
everyone are on a small town where you pick up quest and go to a gate where you create a mission or join one.
after completing it so must you farm it 3-4 times more before you can go to next mission.

so yup exacly like it
but better cause you can equip abilites on the bar, you can also costumize the abilites but you have a limited amount you can customize.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Ahh cool, I do like Vindictus and I would love it if I could use a nude mod with it.. So this seems like something I should try, thanks :)

Was there a translation, or were you able to just figure it out by clicking stuff?

Naduron

Content Creator
Most stuff are visual so you dont need to read anything, well mostly, :p
all abilites has a video showing off what they do and most costumize are easy to understand after trying them out, most are increase dmg, range, cd and etc.

I didnt have any problem playing as good as the others :)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
but better cause you can equip abilites on the bar, you can also costumize the abilites but you have a limited amount you can customize.
But you can do both of those in Vindictus
The main thing this has over Vindi is not having Nexon America, which is a pretty big deal to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.