[PC] Armored Fucker Final (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
affgb.jpg

Armored Fucker is a game that produces mixed feelings - it's a great idea with some great ryona moves in there, many of which center on the girl's vagina (whether painful or erotic) but its glitches and horrible controls will frustrate all but the most patient out there.

Here's the premise. At the start you control an armored girl who fights against another armored girl. Your main means of attack are punches and kicks which are executed with your mouse, and there are also the holds, which are mostly submissions which last for quite a while. Examples include pressing your foot into your opponent's vagina, spreading her legs open as your head goes into her vagina, or a simple bearhug. I'm sure everyone will find at least a couple of favourite holds in there. That each girl's armor is slowly removed with enough hits will be sure to appeal to some as well.

Later on you can also select or fight against clothed girls or a male. The moveset is the same so your choice comes down to your preference. So far I think there are three movesets, one for your starting character, one for your opponent (yes, you and your opponent have different moves and holds!) and one for when both characters wear a strap-on - which changes the holds completely in order to utilise it (but I'm afraid I don't know how to select that).

Controls
Directional Buttons - Zooming
A,D - Move left and right respectively
W - Jump
S - Block
Q,E - Change to previous/next level's costumes (if available)
R,Y,F,H,(B/N) - Explode off parts of your armor (you can only press each of them once per battle, and you can only press either B or N)
Left mouse click - Punch(*)
Right mouse click - Kick(*)
3 then left moust click - Hold/Grab(*)

(*) So how exactly are these attacks performed? Well, for the most part, you have to position the mouse at a certain area on the screen, press the right or left button, and move the mouse around that area. There are six areas on the screen. The Upper-Right , Mid-Right , Lower-Right , Upper-Left , Mid-Left and Lower-Left. Confused yet?

Let's try out an example. Let's say you want to perform a high front kick. You place your mouse pointer at the Upper-Right point of the screen, press the right button of your mouse, and wiggle it around. Ta-da! Move pulled off! If you had placed the mouse pointer at the Upper-Left point of the screen, you'd have a different kick, same with Mid-Right etc etc etc. Yeah... it takes some getting used to!

To perform a hold, press 3 on your keyboard. You will notice the letters under your health bar turned orange. Now press the left mouse button for about a second and release it. If the opponent is close you will hold her. A different hold is initiated depending on the area of the screen where you pressed the mouse button. Note that your opponent has 12 different holds, which they perform as counter-holds (ie ONLY if you attack them) , and the hold they perform on you depends exclusively on which move you used to attack.

IMPORTANT : If your opponent gets you into a hold, move the mouse to the left and right of the screen continuously until they release you. BTW, while in a hold, you can control the camera with the QWEASD buttons.

That's about it. All that remains is the menus, but I haven't figured them out either. All I know is that at the start of the game, you have two options, one starts the armored-girl-on-armored-girl fight immediately (after a boring tutorial where you have to click on the blocks of text and the little buttons to the lower-right) , the other takes you to a training facility of sorts, where I assume you can change your moves and clothing. If someone is kind enough to write a walkthrough of sorts for this section, it will be added here.

And on to the links then. The top link is the game itself, which needs to be unzipped with 7-Zip, using the password noted right below it. The bottom link gets you to download Matrix Engine - I used it to get the game to work, without it it was impossible (eventhough most H0ngfire users claim it's not necessary).

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?djhdshzi7iirx56

Password : Ryonani

http://mxengine.net-dimension.com/
As you must have realised from the above paragraph, it's almost a given that you'll encounter problems getting it to work. Please try everything in our sticky thread and also running the game with the Matrix Engine before posting about your difficulties (and please provide as much information as possible if you do post for help, including everything you have tried so far).

And that's about all I can give you at this point. Good luck getting past the frustrations in order to enjoy this game! If you need some extra incentive, here's a gameplay video to help you through the procedure :

Last edited by a moderator:

lordmou

Potential Patron
You are my hero sir

Also on a side note I belive the game is around 88 mb at least thats what the offical dl site said

Toffi

Content Creator
The game has some nice moves, lots of potential.
Too bad it's unplayable.

In addition to that, I have a graphic glitch - the girl's torsos are all transparent.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Glad I could be of service, lordmou :) Thanks for the info!

The game has some nice moves, lots of potential.
Too bad it's unplayable.

LOL, you summarized my feelings pretty well there :p I have managed to make a bit of progress, but it's proceeding at the pace of a snail...

As for the transparent torsos, so it's not just me, I saw how fluid the graphics are in the YouTube video and thought it was my PC's problem. Perhaps it's an issue with newer graphics cards which are not compatible with Matrix Engine...?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Strangely enough I have also grahic glitches, but just at my own character; my opponents are displayed correctly.

When I played the game I thought "Wow, this game will be awesome when it's finally finished" but then I remembered it's the "final" version. I hope it will be made playable in the future nevertheless.

lordmou

Potential Patron
IF you want to do a hold move click the left mouse button and slowely move it around towards the center of the page also you can do a ton of custom work after you beat the boss

Mardion

Potential Patron
you can do a ton of custom work after you beat the boss

You mean work on the girl's clothing? For some reason, in the (let's call it) character selection screen, if I press edit and change a few things, there are suddenly different girls, clothes and levels available for me in my opponent in the Battle screen. Examples include my character having a hideous barely-female face, or having black clothes and black glasses and being unable to change the clothes at all, with my opponent being either level 50,51 or 100. I thought everyone had those same glitches?

lordmou

Potential Patron
ah yes I had that too but no I mean FULL custom control from shape to size to clothing ( You can also add strap on at this point) but you need to beat the game first

for a hint spam jump lower right kick to win

N

newmark

erroree.jpg

i've this error, i don't understand what i should do. can someone help me?

Attachments

• erroree.jpg
    erroree.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 220

Mardion

Potential Patron
i've this error, i don't understand what i should do. can someone help me?
It always helps to read the post from which you are downloading. Please follow the first post instructions to the letter :
As you must have realised from the above paragraph, it's almost a given that you'll encounter problems getting it to work. Please try everything in our sticky thread and also running the game with the Matrix Engine before posting about your difficulties (and please provide as much information as possible if you do post for help, including everything you have tried so far).

Mardion

Potential Patron
I suppose you use old browser.
How about using newest Firefox/Chrome/Safari/IE ?

Actually, Internet Explorer has nothing to do with this, that's the problem one encounters when trying to start the game without using the Matrix Engine (see the post above yours for info).

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I think Street fucker is the newer game of this and it's a lot less annoying from what I hear?

T

Thayros

graphic glitch - the girl's torsos are all transparent.

Can anyone help me?
Using Windows 7 x64

unknown

Potential Patron
It 'sa game that really has great potential, only one should treat her much better the graphics and game play.
It would be a real shame if this project were to be neglected, however, the basic idea I like.

T

Thayros

graphic glitch - the girl's torsos are all transparent.

Can anyone help me?
Using Windows 7 x64

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.