Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: Import Master List (Check Here Before Requesting)

Hi, new archive... and I actually posted a txt file again with the listings.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Is it necessary to use those sites that limit your download speed? If it is necessary, then OK, but if not, it would be much appreciated if you uploaded them to a different site. Thanks!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

I have tried many sites, and they all cap your speed, except mediafire, which only allows files under 200MB, and I don't feel like splitting up the archive, that would be more complicated to keep track of than it already is.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
I have tried many sites, and they all cap your speed, except mediafire, which only allows files under 200MB, and I don't feel like splitting up the archive, that would be more complicated to keep track of than it already is.
Allright. Makes sense. It's not that big of a deal anyways. Thanks! :)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

New archive v7.0 released, it has both Audio Mods already pre-setup in the ZZZZ_Extra_Content\Loader folder.

D

demonslay999

i can't right click and "save as" :( what do i do now!?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

demonslay999 said:
i can't right click and "save as" :( what do i do now!?
You don't right click and save as. If I said to do that, I need to go modify that.

You click the link to go to the download page... and download it.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Seeing as the archive is now over 500MB, which I wasn't fully aware of, I'm considering splitting the archive into 2 250MB files. If I do this there will be 2 files at each host, which means you could download part1 from one site and part2 from another site, at the same time.

What do you think of that?

H

hentaifreak11

Go for it. It took 3 hours for the file on my computer. That would save a lot of time.

ptitroll

Potential Patron

Hi! I downloaded the 2 packs of the 8.1 version but when i try to unpack them winrar says that the files are corrupted :'(

i did rename the file Anonymous Archive v8.1.zip.001 to Anonymous Archive v8.1.zip.

Could it be a download probleme? Should i try to re-download them or is there something i do wrong?
(OMG! I got probleme to unzip a folder! I need a chair and a rope to hang mysfelf! :o)

if someone have an idea about that...
thanks in advance!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

ptitroll said:
Hi! I downloaded the 2 packs of the 8.1 version but when i try to unpack them winrar says that the files are corrupted :'(

i did rename the file Anonymous Archive v8.1.zip.001 to Anonymous Archive v8.1.zip.

Could it be a download probleme? Should i try to re-download them or is there something i do wrong?
(OMG! I got probleme to unzip a folder! I need a chair and a rope to hang mysfelf! :o)

if someone have an idea about that...
thanks in advance!
download and install 7zip. It's free and 1000% better than Winrar.

Added a link to 7-zip.org.

owltalon012

Potential Patron

Sorry, but I'm getting an error with part 2 of the newest archive.

Using 7zip by the way, it says "An attempt was made to move the file pointer before the beginning of the file".

I figured I might have a corrupt file and redownloaded it, but that didn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.