Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (2 Viewers)

molerat20

Potential Patron
Re: Import Master List (Check Here Before Requesting)

Would you be able to use a site, other than uploaded.to, for the archive downloads? Everytime I try to download from that site it wont let me. The pop up blocker blocks it, even when I have the pop up blocker turned off. When I try to hit download file from the pop up blocker banner, it refreshes the download page and says I can't download again for another hour. It does this everytime.

So would you be able to use another site for the archive downloads?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

molerat20 said:
Would you be able to use a site, other than uploaded.to, for the archive downloads? Everytime I try to download from that site it wont let me. The pop up blocker blocks it, even when I have the pop up blocker turned off. When I try to hit download file from the pop up blocker banner, it refreshes the download page and says I can't download again for another hour. It does this everytime.

So would you be able to use another site for the archive downloads?
The archive is also uploaded to filesonic and uploading.com.

As for the single file archive, I'm sorry but my internet barely allowed me to upload it to one site after trying for 3 days... my suggestion would be to try a different web browser. Also, if your popup blocker is truly off then it should not block any pop ups.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

After quite some time, I've given up on waiting for Konashion to update (as I should've a week ago), and I've released a new archive, v10.1.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
the links are broken. Only uploading.com is working right now, I will have new hosts tomorrow, just use uploading.com or be patient.

Macuiltotec

Potential Patron
compiled skin list not completely up to date bout 3-4 months old over 1100 skins compiled from here and booru etc. listed alphabetically by source and then girl name

http://uploading.com/files/d2mc85m4/SDT%2Bskins.txt/

molerat20

Potential Patron
I tried downloading the latest archive but bulletupload wont allow downloads exceeding 400 mb to non-premium members. Would you be able to break up the download into multiple parts, or will you be able to find a different upload site?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
molerat20 said:
I tried downloading the latest archive but bulletupload wont allow downloads exceeding 400 mb to non-premium members. Would you be able to break up the download into multiple parts, or will you be able to find a different upload site?
I actually wasn't aware of that... Yes, I will break the file up into 2 parts.

I will not be uploading to any other site. I have 2 potential websites, but I'm waiting to see if they shut down or not. Bulletupload doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I will upload to them.

EDIT: It looks like you should be able to download it, their site even says unlimited download an hour and such.

J

Jeht1337

Yea won't let me download the single file either

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 216

Piecewise

Potential Patron
Thanks for the upload but why the fuck did you use some fly-by-night piece of shit file hosting service like bullet upload? Why make us wait a half hour between downloads and carve our way through ads and other crap. Just use mediafire, it allows parallel downloads and no wait times.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Piecewise said:
Thanks for the upload but why the fuck did you use some fly-by-night piece of shit file hosting service like bullet upload? Why make us wait a half hour between downloads and carve our way through ads and other crap. Just use mediafire, it allows parallel downloads and no wait times.
I'll explain this for like the 5th time in this topic. Mediafire caps at 200MB, so I'd have to split the archive even more, causing even more problems with downloading the archive... AND I've already been banned from mediafire so I can't use it anyway. Why did I use bulletupload? because there aren't very many options left on the internet and it was the only site I found immediately that didn't sound like they were going anywhere. I have a few new hosts I'm looking at, but I'm not reuploading an old archive to the host, so it'll wait until the next archive.

fallout666

Potential Patron
also with way hotfile is checking out every one files to see if there illegal or not. your out of choice to post stuff for download even rapidshare doing same thing there look for people that are breaking the rules to close them out just so they can stay open now. we are out of luck for filesharin sites. best bet might be torrent file but most people do not like that option

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
fallout666 said:
also with way hotfile is checking out every one files to see if there illegal or not. your out of choice to post stuff for download even rapidshare doing same thing there look for people that are breaking the rules to close them out just so they can stay open now. we are out of luck for filesharin sites. best bet might be torrent file but most people do not like that option
This largely is not the problem as the archive isn't really breaking any copyrights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.