Archeage v1.7 (1 Viewer)

Tim Mae

Content Creator
now it says system cannot find path. hrrrrrm
Did you RTFM (readme.txt)?

Tim Mae and when will the patch on Ferre ?
Working on it:

szfPKfE.jpg

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Updated the first post with links and previews to the new mod.
I've also updated the installer paths to the absolute default installation path in the new version,
should make the installation process easier for some.

On another note, I've also added textures for these Ferre base bodies, but while working on them,
some of them seemed unfinished (by the developer) to me, so I wouldn't hold my breath for them
getting introduced into the game in the near future and/or in this exact form:

8dVHEs7.jpg

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
yup nice but. so much hair ><, as a brazilian i like brazilian shave like make in scarlet blae in another topic =D
is there some way to make sothing like that?

Tim Mae

Content Creator
is there some way to make sothing like that?
Sure, feel free to modify my textures however you like - you can literally just
remove some of the hair in Photoshop or make it into a different shape, it's pretty easy.

Don't forget to post screenshots, though! :rolleyes:

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Seems like the Mipmaps you've generated are either corrupted or not there at all.
When you save it, make sure CryTif generates at least 8 Mips, should look something like this:

W6agPNn.png

Then press "Generate Output" and close this window. Photoshop may tell you that it failed, but ignore it.

P.S. - when you open the file, don't load any existing Mipmaps.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoBi-Zi

Potential Patron
Yes, thank you for your help, everything turned.
I want to ask, can I change coloring skin Ferre?

iman08lol

Potential Patron
I dont know what iam doing wrong but this mod isnt working for me, It find the game pak fine but the mod just doesnt seem to implement the models etc. character just has white underwear

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Just uses eddy's installer.exe if you don't know how to use the scripts one from here. Replace his nude textures to this one and run the installer.exe and pick working's folder. Happy gaming.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
I dont know what iam doing wrong but this mod isnt working for me, It find the game pak fine but the mod just doesnt seem to implement the models etc. character just has white underwear
Post a screenshot of your cmd window and I'll tell you what's wrong :)

P.S. - It should say "41 files reimported in ... seconds" when it's actually done.
If it doesn't, means you've missed something.

Works fine, too:

iman08lol

Potential Patron
haallppp.png Hey thanks a lot for the help guys, still not working. Finds everything fine but I just have white underwear. If you guys could help me fix this I would much appreciate it!

Jeany

Casual Client
Tim is there a chance you could explain me a way to get the dds files the same size like befor after some small edits? mine are always a few bytes too big and the installer complains about the size. cause i would like to make a mix of yours and the other nude mod like a shaved version with your nipples only for my own use of course but i dont get it to work cause of the dds file size. =(

Thank you in advance =)

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Finds everything fine but I just have white underwear. If you guys could help me fix this I would much appreciate it!
I had a similar issue when I just started modding it, was banging my head on a wall for 2 days with it.
Eventually I deleted the game.pak I had and re-downloaded it - worked like a charm.

Tim is there a chance you could explain me a way to get the dds files the same size like befor after some small edits?

I'm assuming you already know the basics, like how to open/edit the textures in Photoshop (or whatever you're using).
What you're missing is the fact that you have to export the textures using CryTIFF.

Crytek have already made a pretty detailed tutorial on it and even a utility that installs it for you.
First, download the CryEngine SDK.
Extract/install it anywhere you like.
Install the CryTIFF plugin as described here.

- Open your texture (DO NOT load any MipMaps)
- Edit it however you like
- Ctrl-Shift-S
- Select "CryTIFPlugin (*.TIF;*.TIF)"
- Select destination and press "Save"
- An RC (ResourceCompiler) window will pop up
- Make sure the output format looks like this (the text under the right image)
- "Generate Output"
- It will seem like nothing happened
- Close the window or press "Cancel"
- Photoshop will pop-up an error saying RC failed, ignore it, it didn't.
- There's now a shiny new, proper DDS texture at the destination you've selected :)

Note: This won't work properly on Human/Elf textures, those are a bit trickier - for those I had to
open the texture files with something like Notepad++ and just delete the last bytes from the file
(which I saved normally using Nvidia's DDS plugin) to match the original's size.
Wasn't bothered enough by it to figure out why they glitched out with CryTIFF, to be honest.

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.