ArcheAge 3.0 Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Hey everyone,

A while ago, back when we were all on GVZ, I've made a few textures for ArcheAge 1.7, which were since used in other mods - I don't mind, by all means - use them however you like - but nobody seems to have actually expanded upon it to include proper (IMHO) textures for Dwarves and Warborn.

Since I've recently started playing ArcheAge again (on a server running 3.0), I thought it was about time I continued some of that work and added the missing races. Some of the old textures have changed since 1.7 and had to be re-done and the "original" textures updated to their 3.0 versions.

I haven't had the chance to test it on newer versions of the game (e.g. 4.0 or 4.5), so if you decide to go ahead and try it, keep in mind you're doing it at your own risk. It may work perfectly, or it may break your game client and/or get you banned, I simply don't know.

Either way, without further ado:

g6OKWeC.jpg

22ZNbY5.jpg

mvAYFUz.jpg

Download from the Download sectionArche Age Nudemod by Tim Mae

Attachments

AAv3.0_Nudemod_by_TimMae.7z
11.8 MB · Views: 5,423

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Feel free to use these textures in your mod if you wish, as I am unlikely to be updating the mod too much for now, anyway.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Tim Mae Tim Mae ,
Is it okay if I copy your mod to the downloads section (giving all credit to you)?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Tim Mae

Content Creator
...would you be able to use the same nipples used in haranian and warborn in the elves and human?
Possibly. When I get around to making proper shaved textures for all the races, I'll swap the nipples on those :)

Edit: Just a bit of a rant - the textures in this game are presented in such a low resolution that adjusting anything becomes an insanely time-consuming pixel hunt. Downscaling higher-resolution ones doesn't help either, because the texture compression in the game engine does away with any and all efforts to make it look pixel-perfect >.<
/rant

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
Possibly. When I get around to making proper shaved textures for all the races, I'll swap the nipples on those :)

Edit: Just a bit of a rant - the textures in this game are presented in such a low resolution that adjusting anything becomes an insanely time-consuming pixel hunt. Downscaling higher-resolution ones doesn't help either, because the texture compression in the game engine does away with any and all efforts to make it look pixel-perfect >.<
/rant

I've begun working on an unpacker for the mod that would simplify the setup for the user. Should be able to impliment a wide variety of options so by all means go nuts!

On the note of the nipples though, I have noticed that some costumes dont fully cover up the areolas on the Warborn since they're so big. Some people might like that but to me it's kind of immersion breaking. Maybe an option to be had?

BoobsLover

Casual Client

/rant

maybe because this problem we have so few mods for this game

Last edited:

Tim Mae

Content Creator
...some costumes dont fully cover up the areolas on the Warborn since they're so big. Some people might like that but to me it's kind of immersion breaking. Maybe an option to be had?
There's a mesh for the nipples already in place by the game artists, I've merely aligned the nipple texture with that mesh. The only ways to fix what you're describing would be adjusting the mesh (for which I personally have no tools/experience), or making the nipples smaller so that they don't stick out of costumes.

Either way, a few screenshots of the problematic costimes would help :)

Quaren

Content Creator
There's a mesh for the nipples already in place by the game artists, I've merely aligned the nipple texture with that mesh. The only ways to fix what you're describing would be adjusting the mesh (for which I personally have no tools/experience), or making the nipples smaller so that they don't stick out of costumes.

Either way, a few screenshots of the problematic costimes would help :)

No this is a texture not a mesh issue for sure. I'll grab a screenshot.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
No this is a texture not a mesh issue for sure. I'll grab a screenshot.
You didn't quite get what I was saying. There is a nipple mesh, i.e. a model of a nipple sticking out on the character model - to which I've aligned the nipple texture. If you move it the slightest in any direction, you'll have a drawing of a nipple next to a thingy sticking out... I hope that makes sense.

Also - second attempt at "shaved", thoughts?

JLdZ4ku.jpg

P.S. - Want this as an option for the Ferre?
0e83Sit.jpg

P.P.S. - I'm making a Ferre texture first because currently that's the race I can quickly test in-game. Once I'm satisfied with the result, I can make the other races' textures based on the same idea relatively easily.

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
You didn't quite get what I was saying. There is a nipple mesh, i.e. a model of a nipple sticking out on the character model - to which I've aligned the nipple texture. If you move it the slightest in any direction, you'll have a drawing of a nipple next to a thingy sticking out... I hope that makes sense.

No I get what you're saying, but you don't get what I am saying. =P

Here's a screenshot.

Areola preview.jpg

See her left breast and how the areola is showing? I'm not talking about the nipple. I'm talking about the whole texture.

There is one costume that messes with the mesh in a way that shows the nudemod, but to me this is an unavoidable bug. It's an ugly costume anyway. Some sort of corset. Blech!

As for the textures, the red coloring is really throwing me off. It looks....painful. I also feel the "texturing" should be smoother, but that's just me.

Last edited:

Tim Mae

Content Creator
See her left breast and how the areola is showing? I'm not talking about the nipple. I'm talking about the whole texture.
That's the exact problem with this costume, it actually shows the entire nipple, and it's not the only one that does that. There may be a different mesh for it that gets rid of the nipple mesh, but it uses the base texture of the body over it, in which case the only choice is to just make the nipple smaller globally.

As for the textures, the red coloring is really throwing me off. It looks....painful. I also feel the "texturing" should be smoother, but that's just me.
Personally - the whole thing is throwing me off, so you'll have to be more specific :)
Post a picture of what you think the whole area should look like, because I'm using RL photos for the textures and that could help.

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
Personally - the whole thing is throwing me off, so you'll have to be more specific :)
Post a picture of what you think the whole area should look like, because I'm using RL photos for the textures and that could help.

I am so artistically inept that I actually couldn't tell you exactly what's bothering me lol

EDIT: On second thought...should't the skin color down there be the same or at least very close to everything else? That's what I'm seeing.

Last edited:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
:grin:

Also - second attempt at "shaved", thoughts?

JLdZ4ku.jpg

P.S. - Want this as an option for the Ferre?
0e83Sit.jpg

P.P.S. - I'm making a Ferre texture first because currently that's the race I can quickly test in-game. Once I'm satisfied with the result, I can make the other races' textures based on the same idea relatively easily.

i liked both with and without pubic hair.:grin::grin::grin:
I liked how the vagina looks in this depilated version. In the photo it even looks a bit protruding.
but I like the version with hair too.I always try to let the hair color of the character match with the color of the mod.
For me, you're doing a great job.

About the nipple showing above the clothes, i think thats is cool, i dont see any problem with this

BoobsLover

Casual Client
No I get what you're saying, but you don't get what I am saying. =P

Here's a screenshot.

View attachment 72290

There is one costume that messes with the mesh in a way that shows the nudemod, but to me this is an unavoidable bug. It's an ugly costume anyway. Some sort of corset. Blech!

I agree with you, this outfit with a corset also looks ugly. The textures look stained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.