Archeage v1.7 (1 Viewer)

mdarm

Potential Patron
You have to change path in the .bat to point to the .pak directory, in my case it was : "C:\whatever\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live"

Last edited by a moderator:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Game graphic is good just gameplay nono.

@Tim, if you have spare time to mod for other PC games can you do it for The Sims 4? Here's the reason why I asked you this.
I accidentally stump into this site with the nude patch that is as realistic as yours ArcheAge

Paradox's SIMS 4 Skins: [18+][NSFW] Realistic Adult Nude Female Skin Underwear Pack #3 - Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder [Sims 4]

It's for sale not expensive though. This modder used almost the same textures of pubic hair for his Sims 4.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
This modder used almost the same textures of pubic hair for his Sims 4.
Heh, I kinda half-drew mine, used base RL pictures - doubt he could've used the same ones :)

Anyways, I don't have The Sims 4 to test it out, nor did I ever intend to play a game like that, to be honest. If you have a way of replacing textures in it though, you can just send me the textures you wish to modify and I'll try to help you out, but again - I don't have the game to test it out.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Tim, im using this textures mod http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/sims-4-simecaios-nude-pack-1770/#post26512

I have no idea how to mod Sims 4 myself. If anyone knows, can you PM Tim? With his awesome skills texturing the mod will make it an awesomeness nude patch for the sims 4 for free instead of charging people's money.

The reasons I don't buy from that blogs because there is no people leaves a comment to his mods it's suspicious. It might be a fraudulent site which makes me don't want trouble to my bank accounts.

Edit: i found something helpful for modify the package files.
http://sims4.the-prof.net/?topic=color-magic-v-8314-instructions

Anyone can gets the base textures with this tools? I'm not at home right now so I can't test it. If you can please upload it up here and lets Tim applies his beautiful textures to it.

J

jussssssumguy

how do i get it from the .7z format to something i can use. and i couldnt find any nudemod.bat

- - - Updated - - -

how do i get it from the .7z format to something i can use. and i couldnt find any nudemod.bat

NVM i figured it out

Tim Mae

Content Creator
The textures seem to work flawlessly with 1.7, but the archive still contains 1.2 textures (which seem to be identical, but I haven't thoroughly compared yet).
I will do a proper comparison and recode for some of the textures, since they seem to have fixed the odd gamma issue with some and re-upload an updated mod soon.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
The textures seem to work flawlessly with 1.7, but the archive still contains 1.2 textures (which seem to be identical, but I haven't thoroughly compared yet).
I will do a proper comparison and recode for some of the textures, since they seem to have fixed the odd gamma issue with some and re-upload an updated mod soon.

I don't play this game but just wanted to pass along a big thanks from all of us that use mod's. Thank you!

N

Notstark

I'm sure im not the only one who would love an updated mod for archeage 1.7. The textures you have here are awesome!

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Updated the mod, if any problems arise, let me know.
I've been playing with these textures issue-free so far since the 1.7 launch, so shouldn't be any problems.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I've been playing with these textures issue-free so far since the 1.7 launch, so shouldn't be any problems.

I don't play this MMO (currently enjoying Tera far too much!) but looking at your mod's you do really good work. Wanted to pass along a "well done!" and thanks.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate

At one point didn't you release a "shaved" version of your mod as well? I prefer my ladies with less bush...any chance a shaved version is available? Thanks!

Tim Mae

Content Creator
At one point didn't you release a "shaved" version of your mod as well? I prefer my ladies with less bush...any chance a shaved version is available? Thanks!
I did not, but just about every other nudepatch for ArcheAge is "shaved".
Look at post #5 on the 1st page of this thread :)

P

pusmus0000

Hi.
I am Japanese ArcheAge player.
In Japan ArcheAge was updted to version1.8 to June 18.
Howeve,your mod worked without ploblems.
Very thanks.And your mod is excellent!
By the way,I also hope the shaved mod.
Are you going to produce it?

T

Terry H

Hi there,

very great job!

For me it is the best mod with very good textures BUT i got a problem with it! XD

If i use this mod a part of my shoes will lose its color - c picture -

shoes.jpg

can someone pls help me with my problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.