Archeage Nude Mod (Sorry to leave you hanging) (1 Viewer)

Nejjin

Vivacious Visitor
I took a break from the game for a while and I had thought I lost the mod but I found a backup. When I run the importer it does give me an error about the file size of one of the images, I think it's the dwarf, but I had no problem running the game afterwards. It is still a good idea to make a backup of your original files in case there is a problem for you. I hope you are able to make use of this.
Archeage V3.0 Nude Mod 64bit.rar

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Moved to adult mods section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Nejjin

Vivacious Visitor
I'm downloading the game now that 3.5 has come out. I'll test the mod to see if it still works with the new update.

N

NaleelDragneel

Um how long does the mod take to install? ive been installing it for i think 4 hours and its not done

i think i did it wrong can i get some instructions on installing it?

EDIT: Never mind figured it out

Last edited by a moderator:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
I use this installer from original ArcheAge v1.7 Nudemod by Tim Mae. Works with textures from any mod for all races.

Like always, make a backup for your original game_pak file inside Archeage directory for a quick restoration if needed.

Put all files inside your Archeage folder, where the game_pak is located.

Put the folders with race characters textures inside files\nude\game\objects\characters and run the nudemod batch.
Default installer destination is C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live. Open nudemod batch with notepad and edit the destination if needed.

Any question that installer shows try to put y (YES)

This installer also reinstall the original textures from races, less Dwarf and Warborn.

This installer works fine for me, installing all textures without any problem.I hope that will be usefull for who have problems to install mods for Archeage, like i see in many posts since de 3.0 version.

if someone have the original textures for dwarf and warborn, please post here.

Attachments

Archeage Installer.zip
7.6 MB · Views: 618

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.