Ape Escape/Saru Get Chu Female Hair Collection - Charu and more to come! (1 Viewer)

wataru29

Potential Patron
Ape Escape is a very underrated video game franchise.
A great and wonderful series of monkey-catching games and spin-offs (except for the PlayStation Move one).

I was surprised that there were no hairs from the Ape Escape female characters, so I decided to make a collection of hairs based on the Ape Escape female characters (Ukki Pink not included).

Charu (JP) / Casi (US)

For those who have never heard of Charu, she is a software program/android that runs the Professor's lab throughout the games. Her most recent appearance is in PlayStation All Stars in Spike's Arcade Mode cutscenes (in her Pumped and Primed attire).

The hair made for this collection is based on her appearance in the anime: Saru Get Chu ~On Air~.
Throughout the anime, she wore different outfits such as a maid outfit and a school swimsuit. There was even one time she took her maid outfit off in front of the camera (no nudity shown) to put on her virtual software outfit in Million Monkeys attire in one episode.

I highly recommend checking out Saru Get Chu ~On Air~ on Veoh and Youtube. All of the first season episodes are posted on Youtube and are subbed. All of the second season episodes are posted on Veoh BUT they are NOT subbed.

I am aware that someone made a maid headdress on the forums. I recommend trying it out. I tested it and it surprisingly fits her.

Character codes for Charu ARE INCLUDED in the Charu_hair.png file.

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Charu.png
    Charu.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 16,498
  • Charu_hair.png
    Charu_hair.png
    350.4 KB · Views: 2,279

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.