APB Reloaded (Nude tutorial) (2 Viewers)

gxtheviolet

Potential Patron
So does it still work now? Also since this is a cilent side mod, only I can see it right? And what about the character customizer?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
It was not fixed if you use the way described in my post, it does still work if you use the way described in my post, it is client side only, and considering the character customizer, I'd recommend looking at my post.

gxtheviolet

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply. I understand that u cant change ur clothes with the nude mod. But what about changing ur char's physical looks like tattoos and stuffs?

Eddyboy

Content Creator
That works. It will show the standard underwear when in the body editor, it will however disappear upon leaving it.

gxtheviolet

Potential Patron
Noted something funny. Earlier on I got opps against someone whose character is topless. Not sure how he or she do it. Anyway if happened to see her again I will take a screenshot and post it here. (I thought after the patch u can only go nude on client side, but this player actually did it server side)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
any clothing you mod to make YOUR character nude will make any character with the same clothing nude. sure it wasnt just that?

froinlaeven

Potential Patron
Can anyone upload the original adhesive bra file (i accidentally deleted mine and don't feel like doing a full reinstall)?

johnbao

Potential Patron
I might play apb again since I have new graphic cards. Can some confirms that the mods still working? If it does, what is the most realistic looking genitals part aka tattoo I should buy from the market? Screenshots if anyone has it.

S

Shizukums

This method no longer works. I haven't seen anybody with a nude character since they patched it. bastards!

You can get client side to work using eddyboy's method, but you cant get server side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
To my knowledge you can also see others if you have it installed, as long as they also wear the right clothing. You can no longer "force" others to see it though, that's right.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Anyone can do the original nude mod into a tattoo? Why I ask this? Because it is the most realistic nude mod for APB. If you can please make a trimmed or hairy version tattoo of it too. I have the original mod from GV it is still sits on my old HDD. I will try n find it then upload it if anyone wants to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.