Angry sex (1 Viewer)

Norwegian Psycho

Potential Patron
I have written a script for a strong woman who somehow have reluctantly agreed on a blow job, but doesn't attempt to hide her disdain for the situation, nor you. She tries to control the situation by barking orders and offending you.

I have made two default versions, one "R-rated" with cursing and one "PG-rated" without cursing.
[attachthumb=1][attachthumb=2]

I have also tweaked the script so it fits the personality of Franziska von Karma from the Ace Attorney series. Basically more use of the words "fool" and "perfect" and threats of whipping.
[attachthumb=3][attachthumb=4]

I would suggest that you turn the resistance up, turn the tongue option off, and don't let her do the job herself.

Attachments

Angry R.txt
7.3 KB · Views: 9,088

Angry PG.txt
7 KB · Views: 1,777

Angry Fool R.txt
7.6 KB · Views: 2,478

Angry Fool PG.txt
7.4 KB · Views: 927

kinderhaulf

Potential Patron
I have to say I understand why you did the pg txt as well as the R... but I think it's funny to imagine someone jerking off to this saying to themselves "did she just curse?! That offends my moral sensibilities!!"

Norwegian Psycho

Potential Patron
kinderhaulf said:
I have to say I understand why you did the pg txt as well as the R... but I think it's funny to imagine someone jerking off to this saying to themselves "did she just curse?! That offends my moral sensibilities!!"
As you probably understood, it's more about what fits the character most more than offending people. After all, the script is designed to offend you and make you want to shut her up the only way you can.

NightPod

Potential Patron
Did you just create PG rated dialogue for a game where you're supposed to shove your dick inside someone else's throat? :o

Adrien

Potential Patron
As a french guy I don't understand the difference between the 2 versions, can you explain me what are you meaning ? (I haven't download it yet)

AbarthMan

Content Creator
Adrien said:
As a french guy I don't understand the difference between the 2 versions, can you explain me what are you meaning ? (I haven't download it yet)

One says 'FUCK you' the other says 'DARN you'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.