1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angry sex

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by Norwegian Psycho, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Norwegian Psycho

Norwegian Psycho Potential Patron

I have written a script for a strong woman who somehow have reluctantly agreed on a blow job, but doesn't attempt to hide her disdain for the situation, nor you. She tries to control the situation by barking orders and offending you.

I have made two default versions, one "R-rated" with cursing and one "PG-rated" without cursing.
    [attachthumb=1][attachthumb=2]

I have also tweaked the script so it fits the personality of Franziska von Karma from the Ace Attorney series. Basically more use of the words "fool" and "perfect" and threats of whipping.
    [attachthumb=3][attachthumb=4]

I would suggest that you turn the resistance up, turn the tongue option off, and don't let her do the job herself.

Attached Files:

2. MornSupremacy

MornSupremacy Potential Patron

Good job with this.

3. kinderhaulf

kinderhaulf Potential Patron

I have to say I understand why you did the pg txt as well as the R... but I think it's funny to imagine someone jerking off to this saying to themselves "did she just curse?! That offends my moral sensibilities!!"

4. Norwegian Psycho

Norwegian Psycho Potential Patron

As you probably understood, it's more about what fits the character most more than offending people. After all, the script is designed to offend you and make you want to shut her up the only way you can.

5. kinderhaulf

kinderhaulf Potential Patron

I just thought I'd share a laugh with you is all.

6. Yendorhawk

Yendorhawk Potential Patron

Slow going, but edited up Angry R.txt (grammar mainly). Like Milo Oblong, I keep getting distracted, heh.

Attached Files:

7. NightPod

NightPod Potential Patron

Did you just create PG rated dialogue for a game where you're supposed to shove your dick inside someone else's throat? :o

8. Adrien

Adrien Potential Patron

As a french guy I don't understand the difference between the 2 versions, can you explain me what are you meaning ? (I haven't download it yet)

9. voltlight

voltlight Avid Affiliate

One says 'FUCK you' the other says 'DARN you'.