And finally... Continue Y/Y? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter DeathKitten
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Wow, that was really well done. I got praised once for thinking outside the box, and I'm really happy to say that this is as far from mine as mine was to the norm. That is, it's a really awesome take on things.

B

blitzrunner

Nice way to make a crossover for all the characters... slightly amused at Sophitia and Cassandra "intimately exploring each others bodies with their swords" =P

Lisa Kusanami.. now there's a name I haven't heard in ages

Mardion

Potential Patron
She was my favourite video game character for years, and still has the hottest costume in my opinion.
Nice to hear this from another Lisa fan! She's certainly one of the hottest fighters in any game, and I just love seeing her in action!

desguardius

Potential Patron
Very nice stories - I've always enjoyed the concept of a death orgasm but it's not something that I see very often in stories and such.

Would these be your stories by any chance? Someone on another message board shared some stories they had found a long time ago, and it's the only other story I've ever seen involving Lisa Kusanami.

Lisa's Last Bronx
Flawless Programming

D

darthy12

I've been lurking around this forum for quite a while now, and its nice to see Lisa fans out there too.

Just an FYI (in case you guys haven't seen it before), there was actually a Last Bronx live movie created many years back in Japan. The costumes did the game justice, but the acting, sound, lighting (well, everything else in general) was pretty bottom-grade. If I'm not wrong, it was a straight-to-VHS movie.

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd give you a head's up that someone uploaded the whole movie on Youtube:
Last Bronx ~Tokyo Bangaichi~ - YouTube

Lisa gets quite a bit of a beatdown in her solo fight at about 40:50 onwards. To be honest, it wasn't really very well filmed, but the costume made up for most of it. Mostly. Well, the actress wasn't particularly good looking nor cute, which is a bit of a pity.

The quality of the video wasn't excellent either (it is a VHS movie after all), but kudos to the dude who put it up nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxNight

Potential Patron
Hmm weird for some reason i cannot se the text. I use MF the last version aviable.
Excuse me if i should post this somwhere else and point me there tahnk you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.