anal sex-themed tattoos & clothing (1 Viewer)

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Hello, and thank you for reading my request.

I would really appreciate if someone could make tattoos with the following words in bold, black, all-caps text (I guess like Arial font? something simple), without the quotation marks, of course :)

-"I <3 ANAL" *couldn't figure out how to insert a proper heart, but I'd like the "<3" to be a normal, vertically-aligned heart :P (solid black like the rest)
-"I <3 A2M" *same as above; with a normal heart, please :)
-"I <3 A2DT" *ditto, normal heart please
^For these ones, I imagine the "I <3" being above the other word, like so: (on the shoulder, or anywhere really)

" I <3 "
ANAL

These can just be a single line of text: (For the ribs, hip or thigh, or maybe stacked vertically ^ on the shoulder)
-"ANAL SLUT"
-"BUTT SLUT"
-"ASSWHORE"
-"ANAL ADDICT"
-"HARD ANAL"
-"ANAL ONLY"
-"ASS TO MOUTH"
-"ASS TO THROAT"

And then maybe a couple bigger ones? (For the thigh or rib area)
-"ANAL FUCK DOLL"
-"CHEAP ANAL WHORE"
-"FREE ANAL AND DEEPTHROAT"
*These ones I think would look best stacked, like the first few:

ANAL
FUCK
DOLL

CHEAP
ANAL
WHORE

FREE ANAL
AND
DEEPTHROAT
*I keep trying to format this so that they're centred, but then when I save the formatting has changed. Imagine the text centre-aligned.

Finally, I think it would be really sexy if there were a couple of pieces of clothing that said "ANAL SLUT" or "A2M" or "I <3 ANAL". I was thinking something sporty, like the Sport Shorts by Iago ( Sport Shorts ) and the Midriff Cleavage Top Tank by Huitznahua ( Midriff Cleavage Top Tank ).

Ideally, with RGB main fill and RGB text; the text bold and in simple arial or similar font, on the boob or butt area.

I also think it would be really hot if there were "anal slut" versions of the Calvin Klein bra and panties by Huitznahua (with the text on the band changed from Calvin Klein to ANAL SLUT or some such), but I can't decide which to ask for...!

Thank you for reading, if anyone is interested and has questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.