Amazon Videos. (1 Viewer)

Demoralized

Avid Affiliate
Would it be against the rules to set up a thread where we can trade Modern Amazon videos? If not then lets get to it.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Against the rules, I've quoted the specific section below:
"Trading

If you want to trade any paid/pirated content in private, that's on you. You do it out of my sight and the sight of any staff members. Understand the difference between profile posts and private conversations. If you're getting the impression that it's okay to spam random users with trade requests through conversations or start a thread listing off things you want to trade, you're wrong."

What you can do is make a post (which you did) saying you have some 'amazon videos" (do not list specific titles) for trade, and that members may contact you via private conversation.
Link to site rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully.
fleet (global moderator)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Why not just link them directly? I never understood this "trading" thing, considering most of the stuff being "traded" is already available for free on sites like motherless.

Demoralized

Avid Affiliate
Yeaah I know. The whole idea is to get other people to get involved and post their own videos. I just posted my fav in videos. Check it out if you are interested :D

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yeaah I know. The whole idea is to get other people to get involved and post their own videos. I just posted my fav in videos. Check it out if you are interested :D
Sorry, where did you post it? I see no links here.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Ah thanks! I found it eventually in the Ryona section yesterday, but I rarely visit there, I am more into henchwomen defeated en masse than ryona.
Btw, one thing I have been looking for ages is Chris Corner's Operation: Empty Quiver and Empty Quiver: Aftermath. I have had no luck in finding it anywhere, would be great if maybe you had them?
84C7659.jpg empty_quiver_aftermath_prev.jpg

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Yeah, just ask people if they're interested in private. Personally, I keep a thumbnail list of clips, but others are more random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.