Alien Princess (1 Viewer)

MalCharacter

Potential Patron
Hi, these are my first dialog files. As I couldn't find any about aliens, I decided to write my own.

The scenario is the same for both, the only change is the aliens attitude (Eager or Reluctant).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have rescued a beautiful Alien Princess from the wreckage of her crashed spaceship.

"Is there any way I can repay you for saving my life?" She asks, with a happy, innocent smile.

"Yes, there's a way." A sly smirk pops up in your face. "Do you know what a blowjob is, princess?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the names are self explanatory, and there's a design in the Character file if you'd rather start right away.

I'm not a native English speaker, so even if I spellchecked everything, some sentences may be wrong. Feel free to point any corrections needed. Feedback about the content is also appreciated.

Attachments

Alien Princess - Eager.txt
2.8 KB · Views: 2,868

Alien Princess - Reluctant.txt
3 KB · Views: 2,350

Alien Princess - Character.txt
939 bytes · Views: 2,175

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.