AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed (Nude texture) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Nightingale
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7
N

Nightingale

Here the Game: Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed

gewa.jpg

Im looking for a mod that remove the cencore light and add Nipple and pubic hair.
rcmFacc
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Hope someone can help. Sry for my bad english.

Donkeysonic

Potential Patron
I agree with removing censor light, only I hope that they also make a nude mod for No-nipples and No-vaginas. Barbie censor, if you want to call it that.

mario80

Vivacious Visitor
Maybe this will help you .

1.- Make a backup of the file "volume.dat" located in game´s main folder, for example "C:\Program Files (x86)\AKIBAS TRIP Undead Undressed\volume.dat"
2.- Download and descompress the 3 archives in your desktop or anyplace you like and get 3 new folders (Akibas Trip 2 script, Lang_common and quickbms)
3.- Enter in quickbms folder then duoble click in the file "reimport.bat", open the program, this will ask you for a script in a search window
4.- Then select the game´s script (Akibas Trip 2.bms) located in the folder "Akibas Trip 2 script" click in open button, then this will ask you for a encrypted file in a search window .
5.- Then select the file "volume.dat" located in game´s main folder, click in open button, this will ask you for a folder to import in a search window
6._ Then select the folder where "lang_common" is then click in save (for example if you decompress the folder in "C:\New Folder\lang_common" then select New Folder and click in save, if for example you got "C:\New Folder\lang_common\lang_common\effect\.. etc" then select the first lang_common carpet and click in save. then wait the quickbms import the files in "volume.dat"

Sorry my bad english, i hope someone would like to make a decent textures for this game.

P.S. It was a surprice to learn that under the censor there was another censor ( i mean the aid bands on breast and crotch ).
P.S.2 I don´t upload the volume.dat because weighs 1.09 GB

Attachments

quickbms.zip
9.3 MB · Views: 1,730

Akibas Trip 2 script.rar
358 bytes · Views: 1,464

lang_common.rar
1.5 KB · Views: 1,389

Last edited:

BobBeebs

Potential Patron
I've been playing around with the game files. I found on a Japanese site some scripts for the phyre texture formats. The phyre2dds works fine. Never tried the other one yet. I've also found the dds textures for the bandages. I have some basic photoshop skill so I will try to modify them but if someone has some better skills then they can go ahead and erase the bandages and put nipples and a vagina on them.

Attachments

DDS2Phyre test ver.zip
7.1 KB · Views: 994

Phyre2DDS TestVer.zip
5.9 KB · Views: 951

bandage DDS textures.zip
181.8 KB · Views: 981

Nanoir

Potential Patron
Maybe this will help you .

1.- Make a back up of the archive "volumen.dat" located in the main carpet of the game.

2.- Download and descompress the 3 archives

3.- In Quickbms carpet doble click in the file "reimport.bat", then select the script for the game called "Akibas Trip 2.bms" located in the carpet "Akibas Trip 2 script" click in open , then select the archive "volumen.dat" located in the main carpet of the game, click in open, then select the folder where is the folder "lang_common" click in save (for example if you decompress the folder in "C:\New Folder\lang_common" then select New Folder and click in save, if for example you got "C:\New Folder\lang_common\lang_common\effect\.. etc" then select the first lang_common carpet and click in save. then wait the quickbms import the files in "volumen.dat"

Sorry my bad english, i hope someone would like to make a decent textures for this game.

P.D. It was a sorprice to learn that under the censor there was another censor (i mean the aid bands in the breast and crotch)
For some reason the pictures can´t be uploaded, but with this the light is removed
can you make a video to do that?
i did everything you said there , but its having a error on quickbms.
or you wrote something wrong. =/

mario80

Vivacious Visitor
Ok i edited the post, for a better understanding, once again sorry my bad english.
Nanoir maybe your game is installed in "Program Files (x86)" and this folder is protected by administrator´s rigths .

Visitor_K

2D Artist
Illustrator
I was able to modify the nude textures, but the DDS2Phyre doesn't seem to work. Has anyone else tried it?
EDIT: Now I notice this thread has a couple of years.
Here are the textures I modified, if someone can re-convert them to .Phyre, they should work, right?

aimtoaim

Potential Patron
I was able to modify the nude textures, but the DDS2Phyre doesn't seem to work. Has anyone else tried it?
EDIT: Now I notice this thread has a couple of years.
Here are the textures I modified, if someone can re-convert them to .Phyre, they should work, right?

I tried exporting your dds with compression set to BC/DX1 and DDS2Phyre worked
I have confirmed that it works fine in-game. thank you

igara

Potential Patron
hello, DDS2Phyre did not work for me it insta close, do you still have the file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.