1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed (Nude texture)

Discussion in 'Adult Mod Requests' started by Nightingale, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Nightingale

Nightingale Potential Patron

2. Donkeysonic

Donkeysonic Potential Patron

I agree with removing censor light, only I hope that they also make a nude mod for No-nipples and No-vaginas. Barbie censor, if you want to call it that.

3. mario80

mario80 Potential Patron

Maybe this will help you .

1.- Make a back up of the archive "volumen.dat" located in the main carpet of the game.

2.- Download and descompress the 3 archives

3.- In Quickbms carpet doble click in the file "reimport.bat", then select the script for the game called "Akibas Trip 2.bms" located in the carpet "Akibas Trip 2 script" click in open , then select the archive "volumen.dat" located in the main carpet of the game, click in open, then select the folder where is the folder "lang_common" click in save (for example if you decompress the folder in "C:\New Folder\lang_common" then select New Folder and click in save, if for example you got "C:\New Folder\lang_common\lang_common\effect\.. etc" then select the first lang_common carpet and click in save. then wait the quickbms import the files in "volumen.dat"

Sorry my bad english, i hope someone would like to make a decent textures for this game.

P.D. It was a sorprice to learn that under the censor there was another censor (i mean the aid bands in the breast and crotch)
    For some reason the pictures can´t be uploaded, but with this the light is removed

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  4. BobBeebs

BobBeebs Potential Patron

I've been playing around with the game files. I found on a Japanese site some scripts for the phyre texture formats. The phyre2dds works fine. Never tried the other one yet. I've also found the dds textures for the bandages. I have some basic photoshop skill so I will try to modify them but if someone has some better skills then they can go ahead and erase the bandages and put nipples and a vagina on them.

Attached Files:

Kojinzx and mario80 like this.