Aisaka Taiga, Lilly Satou + Requests (1 Viewer)

MT

Potential Patron
I've made a dialogue based on Aisaka Taiga from ToraDora!
I'd also be up for some requests, but I don't make very advanced or long dialogues. I'll take requests for characters from existing franchises, and if you can provide a scenario that's even better. If there is something I want to make myself then that will take priority over any requests, and if it's from a franchise I'm not familiar with I wont do it.

The Aisaka Taiga dialogue is based on the Tsundere dialogue found here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2404.msg26694#msg26694 by Jaysus the masochist so credits to him as well.

I've made a dialogue for Lilly Satou from Katawa Shoujo and fixed the Aisaka Taiga one with the dialogue checker. The Lilly dialogue is extremely vaguely based on the Jasmine dialogue by BaconMinion: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2602.msg29990#msg29990 so credits where credits is due and all that.

Attachments

Aisaka Taiga.txt
5.6 KB · Views: 983

Lilly.txt
11.8 KB · Views: 890

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Re: Aisaka Taiga + Requests

A suggestion: make use of the DialogueChecker if you're gonna write dialogues.
Here's what it finds for the Aisaka Taiga dialogue:
Dialogue was checked in 29 ms.
I found 26 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 13 were major issues, and 13 were minor issues.
Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Double space on line 7, col 116 near "(...) something, Tch!""
Line 7: pre_cum:"[ANGRY_MOOD]You stupid perverted dog! You're probably thinking about [AHEGAO_MOOD]shooting your sperm all over my face or something, [ANGRY_MOOD] Tch!"
Stripped Line 7: pre_cum:"You stupid perverted dog! You're probably thinking about shooting your sperm all over my face or something, Tch!"

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Double space on line 12, col 36 near "(...) seed... Disgusting.""
Line 12: cum_on_face:"[HAPPY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]The smell of *YOU*'s seed... [OPEN_EYES][ANGRY_MOOD] Disgusting."
Stripped Line 12: cum_on_face:"The smell of 's seed... Disgusting."

Grammar - Minor: Double comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 13, col 123 near "(...) sick,,,,,[LOOK_DOWN][CLOSE_EYES][OPEN_EYES][BLI(...)"
Line 13: cum_on_face:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Filthy Dog! your master gave you one opportunity to feel good and you abuse it!!! You make me sick,,,,,[LOOK_DOWN][CLOSE_EYES][OPEN_EYES][BLINK]"

Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 14, col 28 near "(...) again..! (...)"
Line 14: cum_on_face:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Let's go again..[HAPPY_MOOD]! ... I mean- ... Your thing is still hard so- ...[NORMAL_MOOD]What I'm trying to say is that I don't want to lose against your stupid perverted dog-cock, yes, that's it."
Stripped Line 14: cum_on_face:"Let's go again..! ... I mean- ... Your thing is still hard so- ...What I'm trying to say is that I don't want to lose against your stupid perverted dog-cock, yes, that's it."

Double space on line 15, col 38 near "(...) yucky cum...""
Line 15: cum_on_face:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Eww, I'm [AHEGAO_MOOD]covered in [ANGRY_MOOD]yucky [AHEGAO_MOOD]*YOU* cum...[BLINK][NORMAL_MOOD]"
Stripped Line 15: cum_on_face:"Eww, I'm covered in yucky cum..."

Space at start of new line on line 21, col 12 near "cum_in_mouth:" is (...)"
Line 21: cum_in_mouth:"[ANGRY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYES]*YOU* is mБiБiБiБiБiБnБeБeБeБeБ!!!![OPEN_EYES][SWALLOW]"
Stripped Line 21: cum_in_mouth:" is miiiiineeee!!!!"

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 23. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 23: cum_in_mouth:[AHEGAO_MOOD]Let's go again..[HAPPY_MOOD]! ... I mean- ... Your thing is still hard so- ...[NORMAL_MOOD]What I'm trying to say is that I don't want to lose against your stupid perverted dog-cock, yes, that's it."

Syntax - Major: Excess characters ([AHEGAO_MOOD]Let's go again..[HAPPY_MOOD]! ... I mean- ... Your thing is still hard so- ...[NORMAL_MOOD]What I'm trying to say is that I don't want to lose against your stupid perverted dog-cock, yes, that's it.) between linename and line content on line 23. This indicates a syntax error.
Line 23: cum_in_mouth:[AHEGAO_MOOD]Let's go again..[HAPPY_MOOD]! ... I mean- ... Your thing is still hard so- ...[NORMAL_MOOD]What I'm trying to say is that I don't want to lose against your stupid perverted dog-cock, yes, that's it."

Grammar - Minor: Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .?) on line 40, col 36 near "(...) it..? (...)"
Line 40: first_dt:"[HAPPY_MOOD]I- ... did it..? ... I mean,[ANGRY_MOOD] naturally I could fit a p-p-penis like that, it's not even that big!"

Double space on line 42, col 106 near "(...) ... ... (...)"
Line 42: cum_in_throat:"[ANGRY_MOOD]At let me choose if I want your seed in my stomach or not! ... I- ... I also wanted to- ... [AHEGAO_MOOD] ... Taste it ... [MOOD_NORMAL]"
Stripped Line 42: cum_in_throat:"At let me choose if I want your seed in my stomach or not! ... I- ... I also wanted to- ... ... Taste it ... "

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([MOOD_NORMAL]) on line 42 refers to a non-existing line.
Line 42: cum_in_throat:"[ANGRY_MOOD]At let me choose if I want your seed in my stomach or not! ... I- ... I also wanted to- ... [AHEGAO_MOOD] ... Taste it ... [MOOD_NORMAL]"

Space at start of new line on line 44, col 7 near "swallow:" Don't (...)"
Line 44: swallow:"[AHEGAO_MOOD] Don't read too deeply into this, it's just less to clean up is all."
Stripped Line 44: swallow:" Don't read too deeply into this, it's just less to clean up is all."

Grammar - Minor: Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 45, col 179 near "(...) Tch..!""
Line 45: swallow:"[ANGRY_MOOD]You really are a pervert.... Getting hard again just from seeing me swallow your semen.[CLOSE_EYES] I guess I'll have to take responisibility.[OPEN_EYES] Tch..!"

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of double quotes was found on line 47. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 47: pull_off:[ANGRY_MOOD]You're way too intense, let me catch my breath before continuing, stupid pervert."

Syntax - Major: Excess characters ([ANGRY_MOOD]You're way too intense, let me catch my breath before continuing, stupid pervert.) between linename and line content on line 47. This indicates a syntax error.
Line 47: pull_off:[ANGRY_MOOD]You're way too intense, let me catch my breath before continuing, stupid pervert."

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 49, col 63 near "(...) much? I (...)"
Line 49: drool:"[ANGRY_MOOD]Do you think anyone could swallow that much? I know you are stupid but this is just a whole new level! Tch."

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing {} was found on line 52. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 52: vigorous:"[ANGRY_MOOD]I did this all for you and THIS is how you treat me?[CLOSE_EYES} Tch-. Stupid filthy dog.[OPEN_EYES]"

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of opening and closing [] was found on line 52. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 52: vigorous:"[ANGRY_MOOD]I did this all for you and THIS is how you treat me?[CLOSE_EYES} Tch-. Stupid filthy dog.[OPEN_EYES]"

Syntax - Major: Space in trigger on line 52, col 86.
SDT does not accept spaces in triggers - triggers with spaces in them will appear as plain text in dialogues.

Syntax - Major: Space in trigger on line 52, col 92.
SDT does not accept spaces in triggers - triggers with spaces in them will appear as plain text in dialogues.

Syntax - Major: Space in trigger on line 52, col 99.

Syntax - Major: Space in trigger on line 52, col 106.

Syntax - Major: Probable nested triggers on line 52, col 111. This indicates a coding error.

Line Usage - Major: A trigger ([CLOSE_EYES} Tch-. Stupid filthy dog.[OPEN_EYES]) on line 52 refers to a non-existing line.

Grammar - Minor: Grammatical error (double sentence ending: .!) on line 57, col 153 near "(...) Tch..!""
Line 57: lick_penis:"[ANGRY_MOOD]I'm not doing this to make you feel better! I was just tired of having your giant cock jammed down my throat all the time... Tch..!"

Double space on line 60, col 48 near "(...) harder! I (...)"
Line 60: lick_balls:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]Hah! This is making you even harder! [HAPPY_MOOD] I always knew you were a weirdo!"
Stripped Line 60: lick_balls:"Hah! This is making you even harder! I always knew you were a weirdo!"

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.
If there's multiple issues for 1 line the checker might be misinterpreting the line due to a single issue, so take a good look at those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.