Aion Return (1 Viewer)

bikaru

Potential Patron
I returned to Aion & seen a lot has changed. The game had quite the modding scene at one point, sadly it looks like much is lost or no longer works.

Is anyone here still playing & modding it? Any preferences on mods &/or tips about tools & methods for modding the newest version?

bikaru

Potential Patron
Thank you for posting. I think I'm going to dabble with the slider mod to see if I can smooth out the hips (Though it seems they are already at the extreme minimum, the slider ingame stops having an effect well before dragging it to the left)

This costume blog you posted maybe the most useful for me. There is a lot of info the creator has written there concerning modding & updates to the game overtime. In one post he mentions to get a certain mods working again you need to rename the files.

That blog also reminds me very much of the sort of costume edits that were prevalent years ago, (I remember a few complete overhauls of every wearable clothing ingame, some lewder than others). Its exactly what I want to get into as well. I mostly want to edit some underwears in the outfits, maybe remove some & maybe just make some sexier looking. I did find a guide but its very outdated & the links to the tools are down :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.