Aion Online (1 Viewer)

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Do nude mods still work for Aion online? I found some from 2009-2010, they looked good and I hear people still say this game is fun. I might like to try it depending on situation with nude mods :3

some nice erotic clothes and dances, the description says it was for GVZ but there was no link (not that it would help) so we have to start over with finding these mods :oops:

SO MANY DANCE MOVES! I love to dance :wink:

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
and i paid for these mods on the first video, i will put some of these mods in a few days u_U
Have you uploaded them anywhere or any idea where you found them at?

Wanting to get back into aion, but don't have much reason to without a working mod. ;3

foxcapture

Potential Patron
need new versions of textures nude mods for the current version ( 4.9 /5.0 ) for ely plz Kunax's Hauberk - Aion Database 1.0
I found the location of the textures(Mesh_Textures_085.pak, Mesh_Meshes_068.pak(name LFCH_IDFortress01a_body .. etc))
Need tips for change cgf / dds
sry my engl ^

Attachments

• wtf.JPG
    wtf.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 186
  • Wtf2.JPG
    Wtf2.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 184

maximusa

Avid Affiliate
im not sure whant do u need here is the texures of kunax chain, im trying to make nude mod on them but im very bad using tools to make it u_u
1xmGeTI.jpg

vlXFeM8.jpg

SkinXFormer

Vivacious Visitor
I think the problem when AION NA patch to 5.0 is that they changed some configurations in the .cgf files, which render the textures incompatible with them. You just need the new mesh together with the old textures and they will work. And the current way that I placed the texture and mesh files is by throwing them into new .PAK files at the very end of what the client has. e.g. if client has Mesh_Textures_099.PAK, I put all my mods under Mesh_Textures_100.PAK and they will override the original files when client loads.

Anyway, I just recently do a sexy mod (not nude) for Kunax Hauberk. Here's the screen capture that I have on my blog. But I think white or grey makes the skin looks much sexier as it blends with the body color
front.jpg

and video:

Probably can mod it into nude by changing the gold cap on the nipples and the panties, but I normally don't like to see my characters running around butt naked. :oops:

My philosophy: Sexy > Nude :tongue:

I have attached the mod files here and you can further mod it if you want.

Attachments

Kunax_Hauberk.rar
524 KB · Views: 156

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.