Soba

Casual Client
oX8PjsktcelGVSBVn9aERQShLxv.jpg

INTRODUCTION

Struggling to live as a superheroine and a stripper, Erotica Jones a.k.a Stripperella faced new enemies keep her job and identity safe after series of unfortunate events...

Erotica Jones, a beautiful 23-year-old girl who is known as the "Sexiest Stripper" on TenderLoins, dances erotically on stage and swings sexily on the dance pole. Her long, flowing blonde hair complements her perfect body. His blue eyes stared intently and focused at the men who were staring at him pervertedly.

His tanned skin glistened with sweat reflecting off the light in the club. Her two big tits pinched the dance pole as if she is giving a titjob to a dick. Her nipples, which are still a fresh pink color and filled with youthful lust, are erect as if to invite the audience to suck and twist them.

Her legs were spread wide apart and her crotch which was wrapped in white panties rubbed against the dance pole. Loud music covers her groans and erotic sighs, she is forced to be seen enjoying this dance sexually because of TenderLoins' deteriorating financial condition and her exhausted body after just fighting crime as Stripperella.

Indirectly, Erotica's strip show was just an act of public masturbation to attract more people and of course, she didn't make it too obvious to avoid the lawsuit. Her strip show ended when the music stopped and the lights dimmed just as she was about to reach her climax. A large curtain covered the stage and Erotica walked into her private dressing room.

"Oooohhh!! Goddammit! FUUUUCCKKK!!"

The moment she locked the door, Erotica began to strip her last piece of clothes and grope her pussy. She fell limp after satisfying her sexual needs which she endured for an hour on stage.

"Jones, are you all right?"

"Relax, Kevin. I'm just cumming, that's normal for a woman." Erotica answered a question from a man called Kevin, the owner of TenderLoins.

"Okay, if you need anything just tell me."

After hearing Kevin's footsteps walking away from the locker room, Erotica changed her panties to new ones. She also put on a bra and prepared to put on clothes before returning to her room.

However, the door was forcibly opened by someone...

Soba

Casual Client
Chapter 2: Another... Stripperella?
The half-naked woman jumped backward avoiding the swing of the door. In the doorway, stood a woman dressed as Stripperella. The woman was wearing a tight, long-sleeved maroon crop top that showed off her slender midriff. Her tits poked out of the boobs window, it looks like her tits were able to rival Erotica's size.

The mysterious woman's outfit resembled Stripperella down to the tight short skirt and high heels. She even wore a traditional superhero eye mask which match the color of her outfit and that was the same as Stripperella's. On her waist, there was a belt with various tools and weapons such as a taser gun and whip as well as several small bags for storing things.

"Who the fuck are you??" said Erotica who swiftly put up her stance to fight.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt your fun time?" said the woman who had shoulder-length red hair.

"Well, thanks for breaking the privacy rules at TenderLoins!"

"Privacy? How ironic you'd say that when your identity is about to be revealed, Stripperella."

Erotica frowned, "I don't understand what you're talking about, you better get out of here right now! Sven!" Erotica calls her bouncer.

The mysterious woman stood confidently while waiting for Erotica's bouncer. The blonde kept calling for Sven but the bouncer didn't come.

"Oops, looks like I accidentally knocked out your 'Sven' earlier." the red-haired woman sneered.

"You bitch! What do you want?"

"Just wanted to make sure if you, Erotica Jones, really are the famous Stripperella."

"I've told you before, I don't know what you mean. Now get out!"

Erotica charged at the mysterious woman with a high sweeping kick towards her head. The woman dodged gracefully with a small step to the side and made Erotica's kick hit the door causing it to slam shut.

The redhead caught Erotica's leg while locking the door behind her.

"Looks like I'm going to have some fun. Brace yourself because you're locked in with your predator here." said the redhead.

The woman hit Erotica's stomach with all her might right on her solar plexus. Erotica's body should've pushed back, but the woman's grip was too strong and held her in place. The fake Stripperella then released Erotica's leg and kicked her in the chest.

"OGGH!?"

Erotica launched back and crashed on her dresser. Winded, Erotica lay weakly hugging her midriff. She tried to get up but the heavy trauma in the abdomen held her back, she was forced to lie still until the pain is gone.

"Wh-who are you...?" she asked with a scared tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.