Aion 5.0 Nude Mod Request for Elyos and Asmodians (1 Viewer)

Falcy

Potential Patron
What's up guys! I brought this topic up a long time ago, but everyone always kept linking me the really outdated nude mod from a super long time ago. That nude mod no longer works at all(I tried to use it to do a photoshoot under a waterfall, but after testing it.. it was like looking at really old clay that hardened; terrible).

Anyway, the NA version of Aion is currently in 5.0, and with that it brought some texture updates to the already updated graphics engine. Cause of that, all the old stuff no longer works or it looks absolutely god awful.
So for now, I'll make a simple request if anyone can do it. Just a simple nude mod for both Elyos and Asmodians when they have no armor on. Nothing too fancy with the nipples or the pussy or the pubic hair if you wanna include some or none.

Also if it's even remotely possible for the guys, that'd be awesome too. Thanks in advance for reading this! :D

EDIT (by moderator): Screen shots and link to game's web site are in the third post.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Link to the game's web site and screen shots of the characters you want MIGHT encourage a modder to investigate. :smile:

Falcy

Potential Patron
Link to the game's web site and screen shots of the characters you want MIGHT encourage a modder to investigate. :smile:
You're probably more than likely right! However, the screenshots.. hmm.. I'll just post my character, but also include what someone will see in character creation.

Mind you to anyone reading/looking at those screenshots. Those are the characters without any armor on accessories on.
Asmodians also have the option of removing the Mane/tail inside character creation, not entirely sure how that effects modding though. I don't think it should?
[Well, the preview looks fine, but I'm self conscious about the size of the pictures, also sorry for including so many pictures ~_~ But they're just character creation related and my own]

My own character
dhPrNmv.jpg
HAFFGuR.jpg

Asmodian Female
RvgdmkW.jpg

jkbzKLG.jpg
SOPBwEb.jpg

Asmodian Male
vlqVNQp.jpg
zNn2976.jpg
VBeFHHp.jpg

Elyos Female
4IZBCC9.jpg
JHA1mN3.jpg

Elyos Male
zRy16pP.jpg
Hw7iIIJ.jpg

Falcy

Potential Patron
Am I allowed to bump topics at all? <.<
>.> If I'm not, I'm sorry, but I still kinda care about this request :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Am I allowed to bump topics at all? <.<
>.> If I'm not, I'm sorry, but I still kinda care about this request :D

Please don't bump. It's sad to say, but many mod requests are never filled.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hmm I didnt know Aion update their engine and the graphics so much. It is interesting.

So there are old mods but now look poor due to updates. The old mod method still works though correct? At least we know it is possible to mod. It is just a matter finding someone who is interested and capable of modding.

Falcy

Potential Patron
Hmm I didnt know Aion update their engine and the graphics so much. It is interesting.

So there are old mods but now look poor due to updates. The old mod method still works though correct? At least we know it is possible to mod. It is just a matter finding someone who is interested and capable of modding.

You don't actually have to do anything special as far as I'm aware. Can just drag and drop files and that's it. Only time you'd have to replace files again is if the launcher has to update.
And yeah.. finding someone who can mod this would be great ~_~ or a tutorial would be nice too.

SkinXFormer

Vivacious Visitor
Hi guys, I'm kind of new here. Have been looking at the skin mods for Aion for 2 or 3 months now after NCSoft did not correct the Vasharti General's Leather top armor skin, even though they have acknowledged my ticket that it will be placed in fix list. And that was like when 4.X (can't remember when ORB was included) just started. :frown:

So I found this forum and learnt to mod the skin myself (Thanks to Naduron's tutorial). I have also blogged about the skins that I have mod so far at: Aion Skin Mod

Of course, being a guy, I also did what a normal guy will do, and did a nude mod for myself too :tongue: But I didn't put that on my blog though.

Here's a rear image of my mod. Do note that I did not make a glove or shoe to go hand-in-hand with the mod, so the default glove and shoe will look discontinued from rest of body... Also, I'm not an artist so there will be flaws on the skin :oops:
nude1.jpg

So far, I have only mod on Elyos female.

For the mod files, I am being lazy and just throw all the texture files under a new PAK file and the replacement meshes into another new PAK file. To use the mod, follow this:
1) Download the Mod.rar and unzip them into "C:\......\NCSOFT\Aion\objects\PC2\female"
2) If you want the default Elyos female skin to be nude (by taking off chest and leg armor), leave the Mesh_meshes_102.PAK as it is.
3) If you want the nude to appear on Seafeast chest skin and Vasharti General's leather leg (these are the 2 skins that I used for the mod), delete Mesh_meshes_102.PAK.
4) Have fun! :smile:

Note: I notice AION NA's newest patch on (24 Aug 2016) has included 2 new Mesh files. For this mod to work, just rename the Mesh_Meshes_102.PAK to Mesh_Meshes_104.PAK. Or simply download the new file that I have uploaded with the new name in the .RAR. :smile:

Attachments

Mod.rar
512.6 KB · Views: 406

Last edited:

Falcy

Potential Patron
I applaud your efforts sir. These aren't half bad even if you said you aren't an artist.
I should probably look up Naduron's tutorials and mess around with those. Hmm.

SkinXFormer

Vivacious Visitor
Oh by the way, I have checked and it seems there may be no difference between Elyos and Asmo skin unlike 4.X. You can try to use this new file to drop into the previously mentioned folder and see if it can work for Asmo females too (I don't have Asmo account to try). It may replace the Asmo female default skin too, if it works.

Anyway, my PAK files can be opened with WinRAR or Zip and you can use whatever image editing software to modify the files within. Just be careful of the _matid.dds, as this file contains different level of alphas and a 0 alpha (or full transparent) will translate into super shiny area.:smile:

Note: Renamed Mesh_Meshes_102.PAK to Mesh_Meshes_104.PAK due to patch on AION NA (24 Aug 2016)

Attachments

Elyos_Asmo_female_test.rar
318.5 KB · Views: 232

Last edited:

darkhell666

Casual Client
A really cool megapack is coming, all 5.0 compatible, with nude (underwear appearance) for each race (None armor/outfit has suffered an appearance alteration for the implementation of this mod), many outfit/armor mods.
38y6gd7.jpg

Falcy

Potential Patron
That is unbelievably impressive.
Coming soon though, huh? Any idea on how long that would take to see a release and whatnot?

darkhell666

Casual Client
a few days, give thanks to maximusa for his contribution and support, to be honest i was retired from the aion mod scene long time ago, the last thing i did was the maximusa's private request, i just did this return because he warned me about the 5.0 changes and how disastrous was for the mods, the last week i've been working really hard to make all mods working, even more, after a time of meditation maximusa has decided to let the mods that i've created for him, available for all, in consecuence, ALL mods, even unreleased ones will be available and fully compatible with the latest version of the game.

Falcy

Potential Patron
I'll give whoever deserves the thanks then and I'll continue to wait till this is released :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.