Ah P's Imports (Update: Iida Nana from Rail Wars) (1 Viewer)

Nigida

Potential Patron
Pokemaster36 said:
It Automatically deletes the file we done downloading or it wont open when downloaded

"It" does not do such a thing. Be sure to use the tiny download link below the big green "Download" button. If you did that and still experience problems try using a different browser for the download. Also, if you ever used the big green download button check your system for malware.

Pokemaster36

Potential Patron
Nigida said:
Pokemaster36 said:
It Automatically deletes the file we done downloading or it wont open when downloaded

"It" does not do such a thing. Be sure to use the tiny download link below the big green "Download" button. If you did that and still experience problems try using a different browser for the download. Also, if you ever used the big green download button check your system for malware.
Thx for the help it works now

ghr35

Potential Patron
Where can I find the rail wars imports? I don't see them with your other imports like naruto and bleach.

ghr35

Potential Patron
Funny story... I was going to say that I don't have those but I searched again and the two were called "trainwars" and not railwars. So here are Sakurai and Noa:

trainwarsnoasakurai.zip
thanks man!!! By the way, what happened to the previous website? I have no idea what happened. Also, if you have any more of Ah P's imports (Rail wars or other) that aren't listed on the original post, they would be much appreciated! :)

Nigida

Potential Patron
thanks man!!! By the way, what happened to the previous website? I have no idea what happened. Also, if you have any more of Ah P's imports (Rail wars or other) that aren't listed on the original post, they would be much appreciated! :)

The owner of the previous forum/community "Ryonani" (of which SDTmods forums were a part of) migrated to this new forum, the old forum doesn't exist anymore.

I don't know which of Ah P's mods are no longer listed on the first page of his thread. If you want some mods that might not be there you will have to tell me what you want, I am not really keen on checking... durrr...

Let's make this easy for me, here is pretty much every SDT swf that I have:

swfmods.zip

Sorry for the files having no sorting, that is just how I handle things.

ghr35

Potential Patron
The owner of the previous forum/community "Ryonani" (of which SDTmods forums were a part of) migrated to this new forum, the old forum doesn't exist anymore.

I don't know which of Ah P's mods are no longer listed on the first page of his thread. If you want some mods that might not be there you will have to tell me what you want, I am not really keen on checking... durrr...

Let's make this easy for me, here is pretty much every SDT swf that I have:

swfmods.zip

Sorry for the files having no sorting, that is just how I handle things.
thats fine, thanks!

stuntcock

Content Creator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.