Ah P's Imports (Update: Iida Nana from Rail Wars) (1 Viewer)

Ah P

Content Creator
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Tenryuu from Kantai Collection)

Added Tenryuu from Kancolle

jimchamp110

Potential Patron

Ah P,

Your work is really really good. I'm a fan of what you make and the shows/games you watch/play. I don't know if you've ever played a game called "999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors" and its sequel "Virtue's Last Reward." You should totally do SWF mods for the characters, and if you haven't played these games, you really should. They are under-appreciated, but some of the best DS games I have ever played. They're a must own.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

jimchamp110 said:
Ah P,

Your work is really really good. I'm a fan of what you make and the shows/games you watch/play. I don't know if you've ever played a game called "999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors" and its sequel "Virtue's Last Reward." You should totally do SWF mods for the characters, and if you haven't played these games, you really should. They are under-appreciated, but some of the best DS games I have ever played. They're a must own.
probably the 2nd best ds game i have played (besides mariokart ds)

it is a graphic novel based around mystery. the gameplay of the few puzzles in between the story i didn't mind, but the real juicy stuff in this game is the plot.

Ah P

Content Creator

jimchamp110 said:
Ah P,

I haven't played it or VLR, but they're on my list of games to play. One of these days I'll get around to them.

Hank East

Content Creator

So, do you still plan on making more Bravely Default imports?

Ah P

Content Creator

TheCrimsonFuckr said:
So, do you still plan on making more Bravely Default imports?

Now that I've finished the game, I may do a couple outfits.
For now I've gone back to Senran Kagura and done Haruka.

March

Potential Patron
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Haruka from Senran Kagura)

Request: Could someone make an altered version of Madoka's hair mod? This one including what is in this mod of Sakura from Naruto except have the leash extended so it doesn't cut off in thin air?

Example
14bokdt.png

Mod:
vh7ons.png

Ah P

Content Creator
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Sakurai Aoi from Rail Wars)

Hello hello, long time no see. Been busy but thought I'd blow off some steam by drawing some new lovely ladies. This time we'll be playing with the girls of Rail Wars! beginning with Sakurai Aoi.

Nigida

Potential Patron

Good to see you again, your mods are great.

Gennosuke1

Potential Patron

yeesh! thanks so much for the rail wars upload!! :) :)

Pokemaster36

Potential Patron

By Any chance could you make the downloads a direct download because that solidfiles.com doesnt work for me plz

Ah P

Content Creator

Added Noa, who is probably my favorite.

Pokemaster36 said:
By Any chance could you make the downloads a direct download because that solidfiles.com doesnt work for me plz

It's a lot easier to organize using solidfiles. What problems are you having with the site?

JDMiddleson

Potential Patron
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Kashima Noa from Rail Wars)

Nice looking stuff! Keep it coming. It is greatly appreciated!

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Koumi Haruka from Rail Wars)

I may not know who these lasses are, but nice work still! Glad you are back.

Ah P

Content Creator
Added Nana, who's probably my second favorite gal from Rail Wars. Probably would be first if she showed up more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.