Ah P's Imports (Update: Iida Nana from Rail Wars) (3 Viewers)

C

clept0

Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Orihime Inoue)

i have to say, all of your work is really good. plus you have my two favorite mangas (naruto and bleach) and even better you have my favorite kpop group (snsd).

well done my good sir.

NamedUser

Potential Patron
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Just noticed your Madoka imports. Fantastic job, they all look great! Impressed you took the time to do their school uniform as well after working on so many of their magic outfits...

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Are both of the Mami outfits in the same mod? Also, thanks for the new mods!

Any chance you could release Homura's leggings separately?

EDIT -
Ah, thanks for that info. (On Mami). Makes sense. And no worries about the leggings.

Ah P

Content Creator

zzaapp002 said:
Are both of the Mami outfits in the same mod?

Also, thanks for the new mods!

P.S.
Any chance you could release Homura's leggings separately?

Mami's second outfit is just the school outfit adjusted for her. Add the default leggings and shoes. I don't think I'll release Homura's leggings on their own because I'd have to do go in and do some additional work to make them look OK.

DarkVioletMoonRay

Vivacious Visitor

PenKnight said:
DarkVioletMoonRay said:
Not MAMI!
-cries forever and ever more-

She gets better.
Yeah, of course I know that her death gets nulled. But she died like... 80872430872 times before that. Hell, I cried for them all.
I made a mural for Mami. Does that makes me insane, now? My response, depending on your answer: Okay./Okay.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

DarkVioletMoonRay said:
PenKnight said:
DarkVioletMoonRay said:
Not MAMI!
-cries forever and ever more-

She gets better.
Yeah, of course I know that her death gets nulled. But she died like... 80872430872 times before that. Hell, I cried for them all.
I made a mural for Mami. Does that makes me insane, now? My response, depending on your answer: Okay./Okay.

Hmm, least she doesn't live in Crystal Cove. Actually, that may be an improvement if she was there...

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, THE FOLLOWING IS A MAJOR LEAGUE SPOILER FOR SCOOBY DOO MYSTERY INCORPORATED!! TURN BACK NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!!

Who wakes up and decides "Hey, how about this? For the new darker series, lets reveal that an Eldritch Abomination has been manipulating our heroes and their predecessors for countless ages! We'll also reveal due to this entity's influence, most of everyone the Scooby Gang knows tend to be insensitive jerks or, at the very worst, geeedy homicidal maniacs! We'll also reveal that animals like Scooby are descended from the same race that the evil monsrer is from! Oh, towards the end, after they have several ass kicking moments of awesome, we'll kill off Hot Dog Water, Velma's only other friend, have Pericles be possesed by the creature and have that creature turn into freaking Cthulhu who will destroy the town and eat almost EVERYBODY in the series before the team kills him! Abd his death will reset time so that he will never have existed, everyone that has died will be reborn and an alternate time line will have been created, which will be hinted as being tne ORIGINAL Scooby Doo series. Oh, and we'll throw in Harlon Ellison to stroke his fucking ego! Did we mention its happened to them before?"

END SPOILERS!

ZakSmith

Potential Patron

Is it wrong that once I downloaded Homura I immediately hacked together a glowing pink Mado-futa for her to suck off?

Because that's what I did. 8)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

ZakSmith said:
Is it wrong that once I downloaded Homura I immediately hacked together a glowing pink Mado-futa for her to suck off?

Because that's what I did. 8)

Far from it. SDT was made for combos. Just look at Zap's Mod-Mashes

zzaapp002 said:
talon_new_029.png

Mods Used -

sclover13 - Darth Talon hair SWF
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3168

mike - Sith Body Tats SWF (Loader Only)
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3286

moocher - Clone Wars BG png
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1739

synon - Solid Snake Him (Loader Only but he has many Vanilla Mods too)
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2710

dante - Loader Darth Talon Outfit SWF
dante - Loader Super Saiyan Him SWF
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2898.0

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

@ dante -
Did you just promote me promoting you? Genius!

Dante said:
Technically I promoted you, promoting us ;)

Hah! Even genius-er! Hah! Fake word!

NamedUser

Potential Patron
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Sayaka Miki)

Nice Sayaka Miki mod...Another job well done! It's impressive how good you've done with them all.

C

cultivatem3

great mods, especially the sonico set. thank you!

Ah P

Content Creator

Added Kyoko to complete the crew. Still working on her magical girl outfit though.

DarkVioletMoonRay

Vivacious Visitor

Ah P said:
Added Kyoko to complete the crew. Still working on her magical girl outfit though.

ARGH!
This is painful. I can't take this thread anymore. T~T
(Good work though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.