1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Dreamline to Backgrounds (25/09/2014 - More Yu-Gi-Oh + Pocahontas BGs)

Discussion in 'Backgrounds' started by SDTDreamline, Oct 11, 2013.

1. SDTDreamline

SDTDreamline Potential Patron

Finally got around to doing some backgrounds I've been meaning to do for a while. I love me some slave Leia and have been wanting to put her in her place for a while. That place being Jabba's Palace, of course. So here's previews of what I've done so far.

Attached Files:

2. zzaapp002

zzaapp002 Club Regular

Re: Star Wars backgrounds (mostly Jabba's Palace)

Yesssss.....thank you!

3. SDTDreamline

Glad you like them. I have zero art skills (with a talent slightly below that of being able to make decent stick figures), and my actual modding skills are almost as good as my art skills, so I thought I'd contribute in some other areas like backgrounds and dialogues. Currently working on the slave Leia dialogue to go along with the mods available and these backgrounds.

4. Bluey5

Bluey5 Avid Affiliate

I like the on the table scene. That is very creative. You might not be good in drawing or modding, but you are very creative! ;)

5. q384966740

q384966740 Guest

I like this

6. vassili

vassili Potential Patron

AWE-SOME!

I'm certainly adding this to my Ahsoka collection. You may see some screenshots from me soon!! Thanks a bunch!

7. SDTDreamline

Re: A Dreamline to Backgrounds (13/09/2014 - Yu-Gi-Oh and Frozen)

Finally got around to doing more backgrounds. As it stands, I'm hoping to try to make a couple more of these every week or so since they're one of the few if not the only way I can contribute.

My plan is to try to put together a few more Frozen backgrounds and then move onto some other Disney stuff like Pocahontas and Mulan. I've also found a pile of more images from Clone Wars that I'm going to be editing and trimming for backgrounds as well, so this time around there should be more consistent updates.

8. SDTDreamline

Added a few new Yugioh backgrounds, and just wanted to make a quick note that the background of just the tablet itself doesn't look right if it's completely zoomed out since there's no floor. But if you zoom in a little bit then it looks fine since you can't see the ground anyway. Also included the Pocahontas backgrounds I've put together and a generic background of a confessional. Next up is some Mulan backgrounds and then I think it's back to one or two Frozen backgrounds that I've wanted to do but haven't been able to get the right aspects/ratio (Mainly I just want to put together a background of that balcony outside Elsa's castle where she finishes singing "Let It Go").