3 New Positions I wanted and couldn't find (1 Viewer)

Whiteford Richardson

Potential Patron
There are a couple positions and after screwing with Animtools for a bit I think I got them figured out enough to accomplish the goals.

One is a frustration factor, girl on knees teasing and stroking with minimal/no mouth contact. HUGE turn on psychologically when the girl realizes her level of control (IRL) in the mean time, there is this position.

Two is the exact opposite. Up against the wall throat job... with the right character and dialogue this is pretty interesting/hot/awkward/cringey... your call.

Three is Wall Domination for her. Guy Backed up against the wall and she is doing things her way.

If anyone makes them better or a dynamic dialogue to go with them please let me know! (still running CGDynamic as its still one of the best that still works through all the updates for me.)
Frustrating Tease.jpg Male Dom Wall Throat 2.jpg Male Dom Wall Throat.jpg Female Dom Wall Blow.jpg

Attachments

Female Dom Wall Blow.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 2,947

Male Dom Wall Throat.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 3,425

Frustrating Tease.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 2,314

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey there! Nice positions, though I found a bit of an issue with the tease position if the penis does end up going in her mouth. Here's an example:

U9zENXK.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.