1 click pull up/down clothes (1 Viewer)

SHuZO181

Potential Patron
When I was browsing resources for SDT I stumbled across Surgical Mask mod by sclover13 that allows to switch the mask from on her face to pulled down. There are many pulled up/down clothing mods for SDT but would it be possible to merge them together with their standard variant and create a 1 click pull up/down clothing piece?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
You'd better be more specific and give links to the mods you want to be merged (do not reupload the mods here, links are fine).

Then, report the thread and ask it to be moved in the Revision section.

By the way, it is not necessarily a Loader thing, this feature can be made on Vanilla mods (I've done Vanilla interactive backgrounds modifiable with keystrokes).

Good luck.

SHuZO181

Potential Patron
You'd better be more specific and give links to the mods you want to be merged
I'd like to see these mods merged together with their standard vanilla counterparts:
Then, report the thread and ask it to be moved in the Revision section.
Done

By the way, it is not necessarily a Loader thing, this feature can be made on Vanilla mods
I don't know that much about modding and some of the mods said loader is required so I decided to post it here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.