Zako What If Questions (1 Viewer)

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Aight I'll give it a try, time to employ some statistics.

So what I'm gathering is you got:
  • standard zako have a 10%, 25%, 33% chance in waves 1, 2, 3
    • success (dead): 1st wave = 8, 2nd wave = 8, 3rd wave = 5
  • while trained zako have a 33%, 50%, 66% respectively
    • success (dead): 1st wave = 5, 2nd wave = 5, 3rd wave = 3
You have shortened my longread in a very good way. đź‘Ť
Statistically, it is best to send in 12 cheap zako as cannon fodder for the first wave to weaken the target, then send in the trained zako for the latter waves to receive those higher chances. Either way, here are my results:

1st wave: send in the first dozen ladies to start. Their job is to throw themselves at the target as expendable meat shields.
View attachment 146106

Rolled a 68 and so as expected, the first wave of girls are slaughtered. Ironically, if the trained zako were sent first they could've won.

2nd wave: time to send in the 8 trained zako. They should be slightly more effective then the previous wave but are still expendable.
View attachment 146107
82, a success, though more than half of the women are still killed. This is good as it means five less zako to pay (especially trained zako). It doesn't matter if these girls are trained or not, now they are just another sexy body among the 17 dead chicks who litter the floor.

Overall, 12 standard and 5 trained zako were killed, or 85% in total. Nevertheless, that's still a deal, perhaps even a bonus. The cost for each zako type, as well the cleanup of the bodies afterwards, should also be factored in.
Yes, you will have a bonus payment. Two groups of your ladies killed a target, and the fact they were different in numbers is enough for your clients, because they still believes you and see your zako as different groups.
When I posted this, I was thinking that every zako has the same price, you just didn't tell that some of them are useless and shouldn't cost so much. All of them wear the same uniform or whatever you want them to wear and only you know which of them are cannon fodder and which have a bit more value. After this mission you will be seen as trustworthy, so you will only tell how much of them you sent to a mission and take your money.
And yes, you should be compensated for removing the dead bodies, but don't expect to get a big reward. You will get a symbolical payment, enough only to buy some fuel, take the bodies to the nearest forest or another place and get rid of them. If only you will not explain your clients, why should they pay for the dead meat more.
Boos_file.jpg

Speculate

Casual Client
When I posted this, I was thinking that every zako has the same price, you just didn't tell that some of them are useless and shouldn't cost so much. All of them wear the same uniform or whatever you want them to wear and only you know which of them are cannon fodder and which have a bit more value. After this mission you will be seen as trustworthy, so you will only tell how much of them you sent to a mission and take your money.​
Basically swindling the client. :cool:

In that case the zako should consist mostly of cannon fodder with a few "trained" zako. To minimize costs, all zako should sport the bare minimum, perhaps just a leotard and shoes. If you're sending sexy meat shields to get massacred, their clothing ought to reflect that. The "trained" zako will dress the same so that the client will pay the same high price for every zako sent despite their actual ability, maximizing profits.

1684295950965.png

For future missions the "trained" zako should stay behind while the ladies serving as cannon fodder get massacred by the target. Once the target is exposed the "trained" zako would then attempt to kill them. Most of the girls will die but a handful will finish the job. This will maintain trust in your zako agency since you still accomplished your task. You'll also save cost by primarily expending useless henchwomen and not trained zako.

And yes, you should be compensated for removing the dead bodies, but don't expect to get a big reward. You will get a symbolical payment, enough only to buy some fuel, take the bodies to the nearest forest or another place and get rid of them. If only you will not explain your clients, why should they pay for the dead meat more.​
I actually wrote this thinking you won't be compensated for this, just listed it as an expense. Indeed, the purpose of killing most of the girls on the mission was so you didn't have to pay them. Neither should the client pay for dead meat either. Its only a minor cost either way to chuck the dozens of corpses into a van, drive to an isolated field and burn the lovely body pile.

Wondering what would happen if any zako were not killed but injured and put out of commission. Would you try to heal or just dispose of them?

Also I take forever to write, sheesh.​

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Basically swindling the client. :cool:
Technically, it's not a lie. You just can have some zako that can be used only as cannon fodder. And you need them too.

In that case the zako should consist mostly of cannon fodder with a few "trained" zako. To minimize costs, all zako should sport the bare minimum, perhaps just a leotard and shoes. If you're sending sexy meat shields to get massacred, their clothing ought to reflect that. The "trained" zako will dress the same so that the client will pay the same high price for every zako sent despite their actual ability, maximizing profits.

View attachment 146110
That's a pure fantasy and if you're able to have a little army, you can have enough money to dress them as you want for your own enjoyment. Or you can dress them in something cheap and uniform-like, so they could think they're real soldiers.
3-gif.130014

But your ideas about economy reminded me of the zako girls in bikini from a mexican movie. They worked in the drug lab and then had to protect this lab.
zako-in-blue-gif.145114
index-gif.145111

No uniform, just their own underwear. Though if not a censorchip, they would probably be naked.
I added the line about additional money, because people should be rewarded for their game. You can easily imagine that you have enough money, but why not to make more if you can?
Wondering what would happen if any zako were not killed but injured and put out of commission. Would you try to heal or just dispose of them?
I was asking about it in this thread. And I thought to add a number of wounded zako to the number of dead in the last question. One of The Saints survived after all and I supposed wounded zako would be saved, but it was too complicated and wasn't necessary.
I would try to help wounded zako. It's good for moral and they always can die in the next battle. Killing them makes no sense. But if they were enemy zako, and if they also were crazy bitches like this two from 1:13:38

I would like to see them finished off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.