Zako What If Questions (1 Viewer)

DarkLight98

Writer
Shower thought came to me, figure I'd ask this question to see what people think.

A medium sized castle has been taken by a ragtag group of heroes and some soldiers. They have 12 soldiers equipped with standard pistols. They also have armor to survive one shot to the chest.
Said heroes are a swordsman, sniper and a medic. The swordsman has armor to survive 3 shots, the other two have none.

The former evil owners of the castle want it back, but only have enough resources to send one of their divisions.
Either,
35 completely trained zako (Know how to shoot a gun, and can formulate strategies)
Or
150 somewhat trained zako (Will hit their allies four times out of ten with every shot)

All zako would have a standard pistol.
But none would get any armor, meaning one shot and their dead. Which would you send? Could either do it?

001_l.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Well, that's an interesting thread.
More girls or less girls is an obvious choise. Send more of course.

And not only because bodypile would look so much better. Sniper is a cheat. Some of your trained zako will be wasted for nothing. With 150 untrained zako you can throw them into meat grinder and don't regret. Also, they can owerhelm the defenders by sheer numbers.

DoubleTakeBonus1.asx_snapshot_02.50.203.jpg

DarkLight98

Writer
Well, that's an interesting thread.
More girls or less girls is an obvious choise. Send more of course.

And not only because bodypile would look so much better. Sniper is a cheat. Some of your trained zako will be wasted for nothing. With 150 untrained zako you can throw them into meat grinder and don't regret. Also, they can owerhelm the defenders by sheer numbers.

View attachment 144757
Ah, I see, quaintly over quality. 😏
In all realness, I do believe that given they are zako, they're better off using a mass swarm tactic with larger numbers than a strategy with fewer. Though if the Swordsman just ran straight into the horde than I'm sure they'd lose most of their numbers fast.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Ah, I see, quaintly over quality. 😏
In all realness, I do believe that given they are zako, they're better off using a mass swarm tactic with larger numbers than a strategy with fewer. Though if the Swordsman just ran straight into the horde than I'm sure they'd lose most of their numbers fast.
Completely agree with the first part, though sometimes you can use a little group of them.
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.gif

I would also expect your swordsman would be killed after such kind of suicidal attack. In my imagination he should stay in the castle and hunt for any zako who broke through defenders. This is another reason why do you need more zako. Trained ones would be defeated just like the Saints form the gif above.

Last edited:

Kristin

Writer
Author
I love having a blend of both, if possible?

Mostly trained, but definitely a select few that totally went into the job like, "Wait, wtf did I get myself into?" 😅

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I love having a blend of both, if possible?

Mostly trained, but definitely a select few that totally went into the job like, "Wait, wtf did I get myself into?" 😅
Can I ask why not to have few trained girls and a lor of useless for distraction?

Kristin

Writer
Author
Can I ask why not to have few trained girls and a lor of useless for distraction?
For me, I like to have my zako skilled and worthy fighters rather than be easily defeated. :) But, have a few weaker ones would be fun, cowering in fear in a gunbattle, soiling themselves in fright, etc.

DarkLight98

Writer
Another one I though of, coincidentally in the shower.

490 Bloody Angels (Lupin the 3rd) stationed at a large hotel with uzis. With 10 Bloody Angels equipped with miniguns.

Vs

400 Blue Delmo with assault rifles, with 100 Pink Delmo assisting with pistols.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I want to ask a question too.

What if you sent a squad of zako women to kill a target, let's say in target's mansion, they split into groups, and a group of two zako girls found the target. Well, actually, it's their target found them and now uses one of them as a meat shield. The second zako have to decide what to do :

1) Try to raise an alarm though she afraid her target will kill her for this.
2) Try to shoot the target in the head though she don't sure she can succeed. She also believes her target will kill her then.
3) Open fire and pray that bullets will not get stuck in her friend's meat and bones, and the target will die. She's absolutely sure she will kill her friend eventually and afraid that after the first shot her target will drop her dead or wounded friend's body and shoot her immediately.
4) Try to buy some time in hope that others will find them. She can do anything for this, though she doesn't know if it will work. She also has bad feelings about the consequences.

Instructions you gave her (and any other zako girl) before this mission can help her to decide. What did you tell her to do in this situation?

I would tell my zako girls to choose option 2. Every one of them should know that her friend in this situation has little chances to survive, so it would be better to kill her in attempt to kill the target than die trying to do something else. Sound of gunshots (if they armed not with silenced pistols) or death screams can be heard by others anyway, so they don't need to raise an alarm. And I wouldn't expect the target able to use zako girl as a meat shield can be distracted easily, so seduction skills or other options are probably not the best choice.

Last edited:

DarkLight98

Writer
1 or 4 seem the most logical to me. Any chance that she could delay the target would help in the long run. 1 would easily get her killed as well as most if not all of the other zako. 4 really depends on what the target is after or wants, which could either delay for a very long time or no long at all.

1 is what I'd go with, but 4 seems like an interesting play.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I posted this gif in another thread, and I will insert a link to it here:
index-gif.140083

As you can see, one zako woman is getting care (we can see her in hospital later) while others do not. We had no reasons to think she didn't die, because we used to see numerous battle scenes, made in 'one shot - one kill' manner, and still she's only wounded. It's pretty exciting in some way - to know that others didn't get the same treatment and died, though there was a possibility that some of them would survive if anybody bothered to check them.

But what if you were there? What would you do in this situation? Would you check others in hope that some more of them are still alive? Would you try to help them if so, finish them off or let them die themselves? Or would you have let your subordinates to make decisions?

I would use an opportunity to check others as well, especially those, who would draw my attention to them, and I would try to give them medical treatment, but, knowing zako, only to see them dead next time.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I posted this gif in another thread, and I will insert a link to it here:
index-gif.140083

As you can see, one zako woman is getting care (we can see her in hospital later) while others do not. We had no reasons to think she didn't die, because we used to see numerous battle scenes, made in 'one shot - one kill' manner, and still she's only wounded. It's pretty exciting in some way - to know that others didn't get the same treatment and died, though there was a possibility that some of them would survive if anybody bothered to check them.

But what if you were there? What would you do in this situation? Would you check others in hope that some more of them are still alive? Would you try to help them if so, finish them off or let them die themselves? Or would you have let your subordinates to make decisions?

I would use an opportunity to check others as well, especially those, who would draw my attention to them, and I would try to give them medical treatment, but, knowing zako, only to see them dead next time.
I'd fondle and feel up their bodies if they're skimpy and sexy, and if attractive, maybe even fuck them a bit, Hey why let a good hot bod like that go to waste.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I'd fondle and feel up their bodies if they're skimpy and sexy, and if attractive, maybe even fuck them a bit, Hey why let a good hot bod like that go to waste.
I expected answers like this but I asked would you care about zako? Usually nobody stops to even look at them during a battle, which is understandable, but after it? The guy from that gif checked the only zako he cared about and didn't even look at the others.
So, I'm wonder would you care about your cannon fodder more than him?
index-gif.140001
index-gif.145111

Last edited:

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
What if you needed to kill a target and sent a zako with 'special ability' to seduce and kill her victims?
1-gif.130011

Her cover was blown, and one of your target's bodyguards (secretly loyal to you) told you about it. Imagine that this bodyguard was the first person who took evidences about her from somebody else and gave you some time before her identity will be revealed to your target.
For some reasons you can't abort her mission, but you can:
1) tell this bodyguard to kill her and try another method (like sending a group of ordinary zako to do the job) or even make another attempt to use seductress, when you will hire another one as good as this one.
option 1.jpg
2) tell this bodyguard to kill her and your target and leave for some additional money. Nodody figured out she worked on you and nobody will care. But you will lost a special zako. There will be another one but later.
option 2.jpg
3) activate Plan B. She knows what to say if the target asked her about that girls at the gates. Those two aren't as good in seduction as her, but they have guns. This means you will lose one great and two promising zako, but your main army will not suffer heavy losses.
bodypile.png
3) send a group of ordinary zako for rescue mission, but you will lose many of them. Is the one failed seductress worth it?
3-gif.130014

My answer is no. With her identity being compormised, she's no longer useful. Maybe she could succeed another time, maybe other targets wouldn't have such good intelligence, but from now her place is on the slab.
slab.png
There is no need to waste another seductresses or throw any other zako into meat grinder. Partially because the bodyguard, who saved the target, can propose a good idea how to attack next time. And when the targe tleft alone or with minimum bodyguards, it would the ordinary zako's time to shine.
dead body.png

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Completely agree with the first part, though sometimes you can use a little group of them.
View attachment 144813
I would also expect your swordsman would be killed after such kind of suicidal attack. In my imagination he should stay in the castle and hunt for any zako who broke through defenders. This is another reason why do you need more zako. Trained ones would be defeated just like the Saints form the gif above.
very good point about the swordsman. he would be wasted charging into them. he could take many out, but they would still overwhelm him since he is just a skilled swordsman against many guns. they don't have to be good shots, just aim in his general direction and enough are likely to hit. especially if he isn't essentially a jedi from star wars who can deflect enemy fire AND use a form of magic. so the best approach is to have the 1 sniper and support troops just hunker down and try to make every shot count, let the medic run around and do his thing of keeping everyone alive, and have the swordsman patrol the area in case any henchgirls find a way through the perimeter. the problem would be not having enough of your own guys to hold the off. the sniper would be little good once they break through a position, and depending on the layout or ways in, you might not have all 12 soldiers in one spot. it might have to be groups of three, and depending on the enemy's strategy, they could just send all troops at one point before the other positions can reinforce or (if concentrated in one spot) have another force sneak around back. they don't even need to be trained. just have a decent-sized force since the rear is less guarded.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
depending on the layout or ways in
If there are few ways in, and if there is a back door somewhere in the castle, and defenders don't know about it, you can win even with a few trained zako.
they don't even need to be trained. just have a decent-sized force since the rear is less guarded.
If there is only one way in, you need untrained ones. Their suicidal attack would be faster than the caution movement of the skilled zako forces. Sniper would just kill them one by one in their covers. Less trained and more fanatical zako will not care about anything, icluding their lives, they will just run and die, but eventually they will win.
010_l.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
What if you could command zako clones in this battle? How would they win? (Yes, I know, they weren't clones, but who cares)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
They can attack only one at a time, and she is a sharpshooter, she almost doesn't need to shoot twice and has more ammo than you have bodies. In this vault at least.
Your zako can use broken glass, sword and a gun, if she will drop it for some reasons. But she's good in melee too.
4.jpg 5.jpg
Would the zako under your command force her to join a bodypile or she will kill them all?
6.jpg 7.jpg

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Or the task was too complicated or nobody cared. Well, I will try to up this thread once more with an answer on my own question and another 'What if' idea.

In the beginning of the battle she did everything right, but then she wasted the second clone, slowly walking toward the policewoman.
27-jpg.145325
28-jpg.145326
29-jpg.145327

So, your zako/clones should move fast and hide behind the column in the middle of the room. They should force the policewoman shoot as many times as possible in hope she will run out of bullets before zako in this vault will run out of bodies. Every miss or non-lethal shot is a little victory.

They should leave their pods quickly. Some clones (3rd and 4th) were wasted when the policewoman heared their struggles and one (5th) died in her own pod before she could escape.
34-jpg.145337
36-jpg.145334
38-jpg.145338

So good zako girl's death, pathetic and wasteful, but this is not exactly what you need this time. One or two zakos, however, can try to make some noise, but stay far from the glass, so her silouette wouldn't be visible. if she will cost the policewoman more than one bullet, it will be good.

There is a strange moment near the end of the scene with a seemingly dead clone gets up and attacks policewoman from behind. It can be an interesting idea - to say a clone to wait in a pod (pretend to be sleeping or something) and leave the pod only when the policewoman will not see or will examinate her wouns. There are another possibilities like throwing glass in the policewoman if possible, so she would try to dodge it and couldn't aim. Maybe, if possible, clones should move dead bodies a bit and distract her. It will work only if the policewoman didn't see where is a clone left her pod. Using dead clones as a meatshields is another possibility, vague though. Clones can pretend to be dead. Will work only if the policewoman was distracted by her wounds or room searching and didn't see which clone escaped. If she remembers where the bodies were lying before, it can be a good idea to move one of them a bit. If she will try to save bullets, she can check the bodies and thus became open to attack. Would be very funny if your zako failed and the policewoman decided to prevent this tactic to be used again, so she dragged them in the one place and made a bodypile.

But enough about it. let's see this old trailer.

As you can see they could kill him if they weren't crazy bitches, who refused to use their machine guns and attacked him in melee.

What if you should send a squad of zako women to a mission and at the same time you needed to promote your zako agency? This means, you can't throw them all into a meat grinder, but instead you should pretend your zako are working in teams because they are skilled mercenaries, yadda yadda. Take low causalties, and in future impressed clients would pay more if they needed your zako. Take high casualties, and your clients will pay you as usual. Be sure, they're watching, and you have only three chances to send a group of your zako to kill a target. If you failed three times, they would be dissapointed by this shitshow and reject to work with you.

You have three groups of 12 henchwomen and three groups of 8 girls. You can sending them in any order. Would you send a first wave of ordinary zako (12 girls), who will have a low chance to kill a target (10%)? Or would you send a less numerous group (8 zako) of not so useless henchwomen, who will have a higher chance to succeed? let's say they have 33% chances to kill a target.

This time I propose to use a number generator or 1-100 dices, so we could have something to check our decisions. If you have a number between 91 and 100 (ordinary zako) or 67 and 100 (trained zako), you won. If you have a number between 1 and 90 (ordinary zako) or 1 and 66 (trained zako), your zako failed just like The Saints from the video.

If you succeeded with ordinary zako, you lost 8 of them. If you succeeded with trained zako, you lost 5 of them. (numbers are based on video)

If all your zako died, you need to send another wave. This time it should be easier.
12 ordinary zako will kill a target with a 25% chances. 1-75 - they failed. 76-100 - they succeeded.
8 trained zako will have a 50% chances. 1 - 50 - they failed. 51 - 100 - they won.

If you succeeded with ordinary zako, you lost 8 of them. If you succeeded with trained zako, you lost 5 of them. (numbers are based on the number of The Saints who died after 47 revealed himself to them. Yes, it's the same numbers as above, it's not a mistake)

Your last chance to finish the job is a bit higher again. Your target is not a robot after all.
So, 12 ordinary zako can succeed with a 33% chances. 67-100 - they won. 1 - 66 - they failed.
8 trained zako can succeed with a 66% chances. 34 - 100 - they won. 1-33 - they failed.

If you succeeded with ordinary zako, you lost 5 of them. If you succeeded with trained zako, you lost 3 of them. (numbers are based on the number of The Saints who died after 47 was attacked in melee).

Now it's time to summarize the results. If you failed three times, you can tell zako you still have to make a huge bodypile. That's something.

If you needed to send three waves, and the third group succeeded, your henchwomen will be seen as cannon fodder, even though some of them are not completely useless and even if your sent one or two groups of trained zako (so there are less corpses on the ground than it could be). You will make a deal, but you will not have a chance to increase prices.

If you sent two waves, you will make a deal, but additional money you would have only if you lost only one group of 12 zako. Your clients know how tough is your target and will be fine if you sent two waves of 12 henchwomen, but they will not be impressed if only 4 frightened women will come back. But if you sent a group of 8 and a group of 12 girls (in any order), you can convince them to see your henchwomen as two (different groups), and since one of this group returned, even if not completely whole, they would less care about a dozen or so dead bodies on the ground and more about a possibility to hire your zako in future.

If any first group you sent to a mission succeeded, you will have additional bonuses, based on the good reputation of your zako. Congratulations!

Let's try to imagine how could it look like.
The first wave of ordinary zako has low chances, but at least we don't risk to lose someone important. And by their sheer numbers they have more chances to find and kill a target than if there was only 8 of them.
The first group of 12 zako is sent.
54. This means, we lost them all, but we would have lost a group of trained zako if we sent them.
6.png
Now it's time to send a group of better trained chicks, because another group of ordinary zako will not help us now.

28. They weren't good enough.
4.png
The last chance. We should send another group of trained zako, because they still have more chances and they are expendable, first and foremost, even if they didn't think that about themselves.

And 78. With three more corpses on the ground, mission completed.
1.png 7.png 3.png

We lost 12 ordinary and 11 trained zako, 23 in total. Our girls are considered as cannon fodder, but at least we have a deal. With number generator this 'What if' can have different consequences, so if you want, post your results.

Speculate

Casual Client
Aight I'll give it a try, time to employ some statistics.

So what I'm gathering is you got:
  • standard zako have a 10%, 25%, 33% chance in waves 1, 2, 3
    • success (dead): 1st wave = 8, 2nd wave = 8, 3rd wave = 5
  • while trained zako have a 33%, 50%, 66% respectively
    • success (dead): 1st wave = 5, 2nd wave = 5, 3rd wave = 3
Statistically, it is best to send in 12 cheap zako as cannon fodder for the first wave to weaken the target, then send in the trained zako for the latter waves to receive those higher chances. Either way, here are my results:

1st wave: send in the first dozen ladies to start. Their job is to throw themselves at the target as expendable meat shields.
first wave.gif

Rolled a 68 and so as expected, the first wave of girls are slaughtered. Ironically, if the trained zako were sent first they could've won.

2nd wave: time to send in the 8 trained zako. They should be slightly more effective then the previous wave but are still expendable.
second wave.gif

82, a success, though more than half of the women are still killed. This is good as it means five less zako to pay (especially trained zako). It doesn't matter if these girls are trained or not, now they are just another sexy body among the 17 dead chicks who litter the floor.

Overall, 12 standard and 5 trained zako were killed, or 85% in total. Nevertheless, that's still a deal, perhaps even a bonus. The cost for each zako type, as well the cleanup of the bodies afterwards, should also be factored in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.