Zako story: The World is Never Fair (1 Viewer)

osw

Club Regular
The set up and scene was written very well. Got me interested as soon as I read the first few paragraphs. Deaths scenes were well written too, I'm not a fan of hangings but you did these well enough. I was dismayed that there was no more scenes after the executions, I was actually anticipating that...but I guess this isn't the sort of site for those type of scenes. Good work none the less. I love the illustrations at the end they were a nice companion to the story.
Sneak peak of some AI-generated pre-death thoughts and body play!
Helena's feet kicked off her prison rubber slippers and kept kicking. The guards wanted to kill her in a fast and painless way, but she was too strong for the noose to break her neck instantly.

She thought: “This will be my last moments alive! And I am going to enjoy them while they last!"

Her lips curled up into a smile abut the cloth over her eyes meant she could not see anything. The rope tightened around her neck, and she felt like she would suffocate to death. Her face turned red as she began to panic.

Then...

"Mmmm..." she moaned softly, imagining someone's hands on her body, rubbing against her from behind. She didn't know who it was. But whoever it was, he or she knew what to do. Her muscles went limp.

A shiver ran down her spine when she realized that her pussy had begun to drip wetly between her legs.

Suddenly, wet spots appeared on her paper underwear and she spread her legs open to the side. The strange sensation of incontinence must have made her give up struggling, not the other way with her losing control of her bladder first.

Helena squirmed just a little bit more as she felt the hot warmth of piss begin to flow out through her panties onto the floor below her feet. She couldn't help but moan sweetly.

"Ohhh~" she sighed blissfully, "I'm soaked."

Her whole body suddenly tensed up as the warm liquid began to seep into her panties and soak them completely.

She gave in to the pleasure, her own piss flowing freely from between her legs. It felt wonderful. Just another source of perverse enjoyment.

She closed her eyes and imagined it was some man's fingers playing with her tight slit, his tongue teasing at the back of her throat, slowly working their way down towards her cunt.

"Oohh~" she groaned softly.

And then she started to cum.

Her orgasm triggered by the wetness filling her underwear, Helena came hard, her mouth open wide as she gasped for air. Her nipples were erect for everyone to see, and her body quivered uncontrollably, almost like she was having a seizure.

Soon, the underwear became completely wet and slid down from her waist to above her knees. Helena lost strength in her legs when she felt cold air on her exposed womanhood.

She let out a soft whimper as she felt the cold breeze blowing across her exposed pussy, her legs trembling underneath her.

As the spasms subsided, the white string slipped off her hips, leaving nothing covering her slit.

Then, as she was about to finally lose consciousness, a fresh wave of pain hit her from the rope around her neck, and the sensation of it cutting into her skin made her want to cry out in agony.

Her windpipe was cut off before she could scream. She hung in the air by her neck while being unable to move one bit. As the dampened paper slipped further down her legs, it got stuck on her thighs.

She had been hanging there for twenty minutes, but she was still conscious. She tried to say something, but her mouth wasn't working anymore. Cold sweat was dripping down her chin. It was painful to breathe. Her legs hurt. She was tired. Her heart was beating slower and slower, and soon it stopped altogether.

Her breasts were exposed to everyone, and her pee was everywhere, soaking into her panties. She was dead.

The prison’s female doctor Sylvia came to check for heartbeats, it was easy to put the stethoscope on Helena's bare breasts, but she had never seen such a beautiful sight in her life. Her nipples were perfectly round and pink, and her areolae were plump and smooth.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," the doctor said with a smirk, "but she might have died from embarrassment."

Doctor Sylvia couldn't pull her away from the corpse of the hanged prisoner, and as she was touching her breasts, Helena's body twitched slightly.

"Ah~" she sighed lustfully, "So soft..."

Helena was dead. There was nothing left to do now but to enjoy her corpse.

It was time to move Helena’s body to the morgue, but the female guard who was supposed to help out refused to touch her corpse.

"Just look at her tits," she complained. "If those aren't enough to turn you on, I don't know what is."

"Well, I guess we'll have to find someone else," Danny, the male medical assistant said, "someone who isn't afraid of corpses."

“Danny, you will have to do.”

Helena was lying on the table in the morgue, naked and still warm. Sylvia enjoyed touching the corpse’s soft and sweaty skin. She was a lot younger than her, and very pretty. She took off the strip of white cloth off Helena’s eyes, and then she noticed that Helena's lifeless eyes were still open. She was staring at the ceiling, not moving a single muscle.

Sylvia had to use a scalpel to cut the ropes around her neck.

"Geez, what a mess," she said in disgust. "I've never seen anything like this in my entire career."

Helena's legs and socks were sodden with urine.

"This poor thing was probably so scared that she pissed right after they hanged her." Danny said sympathetically.

"But why did she do it?" Sylvia asked, "Why expose her body to the cruel world? What kind of sick thrill was she getting from it?"

"Well, I think she's enjoying it now. This is a dream come true for any exhibitionist."

"You're right." Sylvia nodded, "And I appreciate her sharing her beauty with us. What do you feel?”

“Surprisingly heavy. Very warm, and extremely soft." Danny said, "It feels like I'm holding a sleeping baby."

“Don’t she look so innocent in death?” Sylvia smiled.

"Yes, she does," Danny agreed, "and I'm surprised that she stopped fight back so soon. Usually when people are hanged, they try to tear off the noose and struggle until the end.”

“Go on, give her a kiss, as a reward.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.