God Hand - Zako Story (1 Viewer)

bolt9236

Vivacious Visitor
Greetings, this is my attempt at writing a story with zako themes. I'm still a bit nervous about writing these types of stories, but hopefully everyone will enjoy it. It isn't very graphic and is bit more focused on characters rather than killing zakos. If that turns you off then I'm sorry you couldn't enjoy my story. Personally I enjoy zako stories even more when the characters are defined and compelling. I will update this post at least once a week so get excited.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1:

*It’s a clear autumn night, everything felt distilled and peaceful. You could walk from block to block and have only your thoughts accompanied you.

I hate hearing my thoughts it was too much of a bother, so it’s a good thing I won’t be along tonight. As I start to climb a nearby fire escape, I feel a bit uneasy as I know the task in front of me will not be easy. As reach the summit of the building I start to overhear the chatter of my prey from other side of building, below my very feet.

“How much longer until the boss arrives, I hate when my precious time is wasted”, said a girl that sounded like someone gave her the biggest wedgie ever and wanted to make everyone feel her wrath.

“Don’t have your panties in a bunch April, the boss will be here any minute and we can trade off the package.”, the other girl sounded way calmer and firmer, probably oversees the whole operation besides the boss of course.

“Look, unlike some people I have a social life, I’m fine with the mission and I was glad to putt the hurt on those bastards but waiting is not my strong suit.”, I thought to myself patience is a virtue and I would teach that lesson to her personally when the moment presented itself.

“We were told to wait, so we will wait! If you have a problem with that then let the boss know of complaint, Karen.” She stated firmly in hopes of stopping her partner from being so whiney.

“Fine. Hey where is the bathroom, I need to piss out my frustration really badly.” I start looking around for a possible entry point to the building, perhaps I can punish her a little sooner than I anticipated.

--

“Can’t you just hold it. The boss will be here any minute and you know she does not like to dally any longer than she needs to.” April says in a very irritated but concerned voice.

“It will just be a second” She cheekily winks at April as she scurries to go find the nearest bathroom and it was magnificent. The bathroom looked way rich for her blood, marble was everywhere and sparkled from sink to toilet. “Man, the boss really went all out with the meeting, but that is to be expected especially with we just got today” She slid over to the sink and looked at her porcelain skin in admiration. Her Auburn hair was short and natural almost looking she the mane of a lioness. She twirled her ponytail on the back of her head and whipped it around in a playful manner.

“Oh right, I still gotta take a piss!”

--

I found grate the left that had to lead somewhere within the condo and hopefully it would be advantageous for my sneak attack. I rustle through my jacket and pull out a pair of matching gloves and carefully put them on. They were black were black motorcycle gloves that felt like they were made from wool but were actually made of an experimental material that helped surprise my gift. The left glove had a huge G and the other an A, with significance that made me shudder. I slowly went through the grate and I possible entry point about 20 feet in front of me.

I peered through a grate noticing a petite defined woman using the bathroom just below him. Her boobs looked pretty big, probably a d-size with room to grow. Her tight black V-neck accentuated her form and left little to the imagination. She was also wearing some tight sweatpants that made her appearance look more ordinary that what she really was. She looked inexperienced. She had a hot body for sure but nothing he couldn’t handle. I quietly whispered to myself, “Let the games begin”. I slowly move the grate opening to the size as I planned my descent. I lowered my lower body slowly until I hade my legs just above her head, then I striked. My legs quickly wrapped her neck like an anaconda around a prey and I started to lift her up mid pee by the neck.

Karens eyes seemed to pop out her head in shock as this was the last thing, she suspected to happen to her in the bathroom. Her feet start dangling in the air trying to get some footing so she could some support for her neck.

Karen starts squeak out a plea for help, but no one can hear her. “Who ---- are ya? Let me go…ya coward.”

“How many of people are going to be here?”

“Wha---” I begin to put even more pressure on her dainty neck as she continues to squirm for freedom.

“Tell me how many of your people are here and I may keep your dumbass alive!” I was always planning on letting her live, but there’s no reason she should know that.

“My – part—ner and my-boss, Pleas—let me go I don’t wanta -- to die. Her country seemed to get stronger which meant she was faking her accent and possibly her attitude earlier.

“Pinkie promise” I say in a very sarcastic tone.

Karen begins to lift her pinkie. “Pink—ie swear” her voice becomes more raspy as she struggles to stay conscious. I release my grip from her neck, and she plummets to the ground, grabbing her neck and trying to grab enough air to scream for help.

I rush down and karate chop her in the neck and she slumps over on the ground with her butt in the air.

“Nice Rabbit panties” I took off my right glove and I gave her butt a slap---

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.