Zako Stories: Blazing Hearts (1 Viewer)

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
So I've been making a few short stories following a group Henchgirl29/Ecostars and I made called Blazing Hearts and posting them to deviantart and on the discord server. I just realized I forgot to post them here.

Blazing Hearts is an organization that can be hired to take falls for you - making you look tough in front of whoever it is you like. They offer multiple packages ranging from just a simple mugging to full-on kidnappings where the client will invariably end up saving their love interest.
I've made 3 stores so far with a fourth 90% done.
Deviantart links:

Last edited:

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Really amazing stuff, as I've said before on discord and dA. Hope you continue to release more stories relating to them!

Drizzt78

Club Regular
You sure work hard to remove all sense of danger, stakes, interesting action choreography, personal animosity or wicked deeds from your zako stories.

osw

Club Regular
You sure work hard to remove all sense of danger, stakes, interesting action choreography, personal animosity or wicked deeds from your zako stories.
He is okay to do that, after all we write for our own tastes.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
New story, written with the help of His Eminence Shabazik and His Grace Ecostars

also I made a series of character sheets thanks to the wonderful power of Paint 3d's "Magic Select" and a bunch of art used with permission

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.