Zako Stories (1 Viewer)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
It's been a while since I posted... so I thought I'd try something new. Maybe a thread of Zako stories? I imagine they'll be pretty short for the most part, but I'll try.

This is based off a few of the RP's I've been doing on Second Life (User Name Kei Breil). I've really enjoyed the Personal Background thread, so I'll try and start this off with a profile of the Zako's involved.

My Zako's are never tough, and never evil. Obviously this story isn't realistic at all...

Story Background: Takes place in the world of Final Fight. The Mad Gear gang is at it again. This time they've got a new class of Zako's. They're refered to as "Whips", even though they don't use whips. It's more of a play on them getting their butts whupped easily and being wimps.

Mad Gear has been recruiting them from local schools. Most of them are from the suburbs, and join for the money or the chance at something exciting, or because they have a crush on the male Mad Gear gangers. Thanks to their recruiting efforts they're now the most plentiful class of Mad Gear enemies.

Upon joining each girl is issued a Whips Uniform, consisting of a leather dress, hat, and boots. They're each required to provide their own stockings and gloves, giving some slight variety.

They aren't given any combat training, and are punished harshly for failures. Even other Mad Gear gangers treat them poorly. Many girls already regret joining, but are too scared to quit.

Zako's Background (Won't play into the story, but is here for fun.

Carly Nowak
Snapshot_009.jpg
Age 18

Carly could practically be a poster girl for Mad Gear's "Whips". A few months away from graduating High School, she joined for the money and to find something more exciting then hanging out in the suburbs. She's happy with the money so far, and is currently saving for a car, and the prom dress she's had a picture of taped to her locker for the last six months.

Jennifer Giddings
Snapshot_010.jpg
Age 19

Jenn's one of the many "Whips" who joined in part thanks to teenage rebellion. Tired of living at home, she thought she'd be able to join Mad Gear and meet the "bad boy" of her dreams. So far it hasn't worked out well. Most of the other gang members see "Whips" as posers and fangirls. She recently found one ganger who's been nice to her, and has made it her mission to prove to him she's not some poser.

Story

Snapshot_001.jpg

"Ugh, I don't get it... why do they make us wear these boots. I can hardly even walk in them, how are we supposed to fight in them?"

Carly leaned against the wall rubbing her ankle. Less then an hour ago she was at school. The uniforms weren't as fun at school, but at least she could walk in those shoes.

Her partner smiled, "Don't worry, you'll get used to them." she scanned the street looking for Mike Haggar.

They had been called along with a few dozen other "Whips" to patrol this area. Mad Gear had kidnapped the Mayor's daughter again. He had already gone on a rampage through one of the Gang's nightclubs, and he was going to be heading this way. The group left to confront him was almost entirely "Whips" with a couple higher ranking male members that were running things. Girls had been put into groups of 2-6, and spread out along the path he was coming down. Unbeknownst to them, they were purely fodder. The majority of experienced fighters were in the next area, setting up an ambush..

Jenn turned to the younger blonde. "You think he's coming this way?"

Carly shuddered, "I hope not. How are we supposed to stop him?"

Jenn tried to sound tough, "Don't worry, I've seen the youtube clips of him fighting. He's really slow. We should be able to dodge any of his attacks."

Suddenly in the distance, they both heard a girl cry out in pain. Her yell echoing through the streets.

Carly started to move towards it, "He's here, oh shit... we have to help the other girls".

Jenn grabbed her by the arm. "No way! You heard what they said, we have to stay here. You know what they'll do if we disobey orders!"

"But..."

Another cry rang through the streets. Followed by another, and another... then silence. After a few seconds they could see the a muscular form in the distance, heading directly towards them. He got closer to them, he was far bigger then either of them had imagined, nothing like the pictures in the paper.

"Remember, we can take him. We're Mad Gear" Jenn said, trying to sound confident. Carly nodded, and before they knew it he was in front of them. He looked enraged. No words, no threats or sounds. He just walked towards them.

Jenn walked forward, "You're not getting through here!" she said raising her fist.

"Yeah, you're going down Mr Mayor" Carly said with derision, sticking out her tongue.

Snapshot_002.jpg

Jenn went for her attack, moving as quick as she could, swing her right fist in a wild hook. He blocked it without even stopping his advance, casually knocking her arm away. She stepped back, astonished, he was supposed to be slow! All of her confidence melted away. What was she even doing here? What would happen if she lost? Would she end up in jail? Or worse, what would Mad Gear's punishment be?

She tried to regain her balance, but it was too late. He punched her quickly in the face. Everything started to get blurry. She stumbled back, her heeled boots making it impossible to keep her footing. Her ass hit the ground first, then the rest of her body. She lay on the ground, holding her face, whimpering. Her heels scraped against the concrete as she writhed on the ground. Her first fight had only lasted a manner of seconds.

Carly watched in horror as Jenn fell to the ground.

Snapshot_003.jpg

"No..." she started to say as she backed up, stumbling a bit in her high heeled boots. Mike Hagger stepped forward, then stomped on Jenn's stomach without even looking down. Jenn squeled underfoot, her gloved hands pawed at his leg looking for some relief, but the pain was too much and she quickly passed out.

The mayor grabbed Carly by her hair, and pulled back her fist.

"Wait no! Don't!" she pleaded, but it was too little too late. Carly couldn't believe how painful the punch was. With one hit all the air was out of her lungs. She gasped, folding over his fist. Without a second thought, he threw her to the ground next to Jenn.

Carly watched as he walked away, she weakly raised a hand to him, but he didn't even look back.

Snapshot_004.jpg

She lay there for an hour, Jenn completely out cold the entire time. She tried to get up, but it hurt too much. All she could manage was the occasional twitch of pain. After an hour, she heard authorative voices in the distance, and several trucks. She tried to look around but couldn't get a good view. She could hear the footsteps behind her, "Two more over here" someone said....

Snapshot_007.jpg

She closed her eyes, scared to see whoever it was that was coming to clean up all the defeated "Whips".

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Hey KeiBreilSL,

I am surprised at how much fun I had reading through this story. I normally don't like stories on their own, but the addition of your excellent Second Life pics, along with your writing style, made this very worthwhile.

The "Whips" seem like great zako...low-ranking cannon fodder who don't really know what they're up against. It's interesting that they don't really seem bad or evil, just misguided. Although I'd still prefer if they were just a little less innocent...not necessarily evil, but with a bit more of that bad girl attitude (at least until they are losing/suffering).

This has made me want to try my hand at something similar. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Second Life so I can't create zako the way you have, but I'll see what I can do. Hopefully you'll continue to share your stories/pics here, and hopefully other members will start to as well.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain

Secondlife is super easy... a bit overwhelming at first since there's no really good tutorial. If you're on add me (Kei Breil) and I can help you along.

I have a few hundred different costumes, so I'm open to suggestions for the next one I write :)

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
It's an amazing story, very good to read. I like it that it's told from their viewpoint.
The Zako have a realistic background. Carly and Jenn are no clones, and still it's believable that there are dozens more just like them.
The "Whips" seem like great zako...low-ranking cannon fodder who don't really know what they're up against. It's interesting that they don't really seem bad or evil, just misguided. Although I'd still prefer if they were just a little less innocent...not necessarily evil, but with a bit more of that bad girl attitude (at least until they are losing/suffering).
They know what's going on (kidnapping of the mayor's daughter), support it and profit from it. It may help to show that bad girl attitude though if it's mentioned that they took part of similar crimes before and loved it.

If they are some of those who "already regret joining, but are too scared to quit", it's because they think they should be treated better by their superiors, not because of the crimes they do.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Thanks for everyone's responses! I'm thinking of doing another story, any suggestions or things you want to see? (Costume? lethal/non-lethal? Scenario?)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Ugh, I'm tired but I wrote a story... sorry for any major mistakes or if it makes no sense... I might delete it in a bit and re-write it.

Background:

Vampires...

Vampires exist among us in small numbers for centuries... slowly building their fortune and power. During that time they've realized the follies in fighting each other directly and reducing their already small population. So instead of guarding and battling directly, vampires have started to form small armies to guard their assets from other vampires and specially trained operatives. Most of these guards have no idea the true nature of who they work for.

The contempt that these vampires have for the guards they've hired is quite apparent as they provide little training for them, and have actually been known to feed on random guards and discreetly dispose of their bodies.

Amanda Samson

Age 19

Amanda just graduated from school and has everything figured out. Great boyfriend, good family, and was just accepted into college. She just needs a way to pay the tuition without going in debt. Luckily a friend of hers has a lead on a great paying job for the summer.

Snapshot_013.jpg

Story

Amanda stood on the patio looking across the mansion grounds. Perfectly landscaped gardens lay as far as the eye could see. She shifted the weight of the gun in her hands, and tried moving her feet to relieve some of the pain of standing on stone in heels for the last hour.

Yeah, Sarah was right it was easy work... but it still didn't make this outfit any more comfortable to work in. She was pretty sure that whoever was in charge made them wear this as a joke.

Snapshot_001.jpg

She looked around, letting out a bored sigh. Well at least her shift would be done soon. Stephen said he had a surprise for her after work and she couldn't wait to see...

Amanda stretched briefly and took a step forward to begin her next patrol. Without any warning she suddenly felt a sharp pain. She hesitated briefly before looking down. She looked down and saw it... a large arrow shaft met her gaze. Stumbling back against the wall, the gun fell from her hands... her knees started to weaken, and she started slowly sliding down the wall.

Her hands trembled as she started to reach for the shaft but was too scared to even touch it. She looked around for help but found none. She gathered up all her remaining strength to scream for someone.

"Help..." she whimpered weakly, her body betraying her.

She finally finished sliding down the wall, tears welling in her eyes. And there was her attacker, clad all in black. He walked by her without glancing down. He knelt down beside her, taking cover behind the wall, peering around the corner. Amanda reached out, her hand weakly pawing at him.

Snapshot_003.jpg Snapshot_004.jpg Snapshot_005.jpg

"Help... it hurts...." she pleaded.

The black clad man quickly stood up, reloading his crossbow, and moving further into the mansion without looking back. Amanda looked around again... this time even moving her head proved difficult... she started to feel faint...

"No god... please not like this..." she thought to herself... dying alone... not even putting up a fight... Did her killer even know her... her future plans? Her name even?

"Stephen... I love..." she gasped... her eyes fluttering shut for the final time...

Snapshot_006.jpg Snapshot_007.jpg

The next day...

Amanda's body lay on the cold slab...

Snapshot_008.jpg

"Another one? How many did he lost during the attack?" A morgue tech said in annoyed voice.

"I don't know, probably a dozen?" His partner responded, "Probably ran out of arrows after a while..."

The two of them approached her body, one grabbing the clipboard. "Amanda... Samson... age 19."

The other one bent down beside her, "Well, maybe if you had been doing your fucking job honey we wouldn't have to be called in here on our day off to clean your bodies out of our bosses nice mansion"

"So... what do we do? Call next of kin?"

"Hell no, not our job. We just collect them. I'm sure they'll be disposed of somehow. You think the boss wants to explain why we have a dozen girls in french maid outfits with arrows sticking out of their tits? Use your head!"

Amanda Samson
Snapshot_014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.