Master of this Domain
IMG_20210301_124840.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Page loads VERY slowly. Please either insert your images as thumbnails or place in spoilers.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
le
lesther, i generally love(d) your art and all, but i would appreciate it if you would "organize" it based on type of enemy. the only art of yours i enjoy is when the minions are all female, so i would love it if you could organize it into folders or something at least by "male" (only male minions in the picture), "female" (only generic women in the picture), and "mixed", where you would put images with male and female in the smae image and any of that futanari stuff (men with vaginas or women with dicks) as i am getting a little sick and tired of trying to find female minions like this image only to half the time find chicks with dicks or a mixture of the sexes. and maybe even sort the "old minions" into their own folder. a little annoyed finding seniors suffering what the sexy girls would be going through. thank you.

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
le

lesther, i generally love(d) your art and all, but i would appreciate it if you would "organize" it based on type of enemy. the only art of yours i enjoy is when the minions are all female, so i would love it if you could organize it into folders or something at least by "male" (only male minions in the picture), "female" (only generic women in the picture), and "mixed", where you would put images with male and female in the smae image and any of that futanari stuff (men with vaginas or women with dicks) as i am getting a little sick and tired of trying to find female minions like this image only to half the time find chicks with dicks or a mixture of the sexes. and maybe even sort the "old minions" into their own folder. a little annoyed finding seniors suffering what the sexy girls would be going through. thank you.
my good friend, in this section I am only publishing women zako, in the section male zako I publish the drawings with men and in the section futanari zako I publish the drawings with tranny, if you only enjoy women you just have to go to this section, greetings :cool:

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
my good friend, in this section I am only publishing women zako, in the section male zako I publish the drawings with men and in the section futanari zako I publish the drawings with tranny, if you only enjoy women you just have to go to this section, greetings :cool:
i know, but i am (mainly) referring to your deviantart page and pixiv to have such organization. i would really appreciate it since your artwork is otherwise so good.

D

Deleted member 687

I don't think Pixiv has such organization and I don't think Lesther can post much of his art to DeviantArt

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.