Zako Girls (3 Viewers)

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
IMG_20180806_152958.jpg

cyke70

Avid Affiliate

I am truly and deeply enjoying this series. And I am also adding short stories in the comments to every new picture lesther2011 publishes on deviantART :smile:
He is usually a quite prolific artist, then I am hoping to see this adventure continue with many more episodes: I can't wait to find out how the infiltrators are going to keep fighting now that they are out of bullets :eek:

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
I am truly and deeply enjoying this series. And I am also adding short stories in the comments to every new picture lesther2011 publishes on deviantART :smile:
He is usually a quite prolific artist, then I am hoping to see this adventure continue with many more episodes: I can't wait to find out how the infiltrators are going to keep fighting now that they are out of bullets :eek:
Thanks for the short stories :cool: glad you enjoying this story

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the short stories :cool: glad you enjoying this story

Hopefully the arrival of the rocket launcher squad is not the end of the series, with the infiltrators getting blown up in next picture :eek:
I’d hate to see it completed, already :frown:
I am waiting for the following drawing before writing the comment/story for this one: I need to know what direction the plot is going to take in order to add a background description of collateral events :wink:

Hint: why not include some guards taken out by (un)friendly fire? :cool:

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
An unexpected twist in the plot :eek:
Did the rocket miss or hit the infiltrators? :frown:
Were the two blown up guards already corpses lying around or part of a group hit my mistake by friendly fire? :rolleyes:
I guess I’ll have to wait for next episode to know what kind of story I am supposed to add to the last two pictures :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.