Zako Girls (2 Viewers)

JulJul18

Avid Affiliate
these are nice! though i was just thinking, think you could do a shootout style scene with your Sailor girls one time? with the spy taking cover behind a pile of sailors while shooting back preferably :smile:

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
a184.png

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
wow thats great! nice job! :grin: you make nice henchwomen in general but the sailor girls were always my favorite from you, so this means alot, thanks :smile:
not to sound greedy but how often am i welcome to suggest an image may i ask? heheeee..
any time my friend :cool:

JulJul18

Avid Affiliate
any time my friend :cool:
you're too kind :eek:
but i'll pace myself. but if any time, i guess i'll leave another one here so i can get it out of my system :p
now one of my more favorite images from you have is this one right here DeviantArt
maybe one like it? but it shows the shooters as well. could those shooters be the sailors you have based off of najica or another henchgirl in short skirts? (like your prof pic)

Last edited:

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
you're too kind :eek:
but i'll pace myself. but if any time, i guess i'll leave another one here so i can get it out of my system :p
now one of my more favorite images from you have is this one right here DeviantArt
maybe one like it? but it shows the shooters as well. could those shooters be the sailors you have based off of najica or another henchgirl in short skirts? (like your prof pic)
bb (1).png bb (2).png bb (3).png bb (4).png bb (5).png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.