Zako Artwork (7 Viewers)

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Wall poster from STEEL, the special task force of the Federal Bureau of Termination, charged with bringing down HARPIE, PRICOM, SHADO, and other high level zako organizations. (MODERATOR: I was told by the discord mod that I could post this manip here as long as there is no actual harm shown. If that isn't so please let me know and I will remove it. Thanks!)
Neat. Is this inspired by Templar's work, or just a generic thing?

Gollot

Casual Client
That really saddens me, I just found out this year about his work... Do you know why he disappeared?

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Wall poster from STEEL, the special task force of the Federal Bureau of Termination, charged with bringing down HARPIE, PRICOM, SHADO, and other high level zako organizations. (MODERATOR: I was told by the discord mod that I could post this manip here as long as there is no actual harm shown. If that isn't so please let me know and I will remove it. Thanks!)

View attachment 114070

Loving this! I would think tracking a "low shot" lower would cause even more pain for the poor zako :D Are there other versions of this poster somewhere?

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Loving this! I would think tracking a "low shot" lower would cause even more pain for the poor zako :D Are there other versions of this poster somewhere?

Awesome, great to see a belly snuff admirer! I think you could be right about the extra low shot.

I made a slightly upgraded version of the poster but that's it. There is a counterpart poster about how to gut a zako. What were you hoping to see?

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Awesome, great to see a belly snuff admirer! I think you could be right about the extra low shot.

I made a slightly upgraded version of the poster but that's it. There is a counterpart poster about how to gut a zako. What were you hoping to see?

Hells yeah! More of a low blow fiend myself, but would love to see this too!

Hotdoghero1

Avid Affiliate
Shaolin Warriors from Parade Buster

My request to 島国大和:
86055765_p0.jpg 86055765_p1.jpg

Reference Material:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
By request, an alt outfit zako from Ivy's henchwomen in Batman:BatB.
Solo shot of a character that as grouped w/two others.

Kanda Zhang- 21 (5'5, 135 lbs.)
Originally from Thailand, where she was a popular nightclub waitress and skilled dancer.
Moved to Gotham, worked in a club, and was recruited by Ivy due to her endurance and agility.
Extra flirty, popular, and enjoys partying. Only in henchwoman work for short-term, and prefers working in a club.

Attachments

• Lil.png
    Lil.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 113

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This guy has tons of rare Zako art, including those heart-shaped helmet girls from the Sailor Moon parody, the Neneka corps from Gundam, Delmos, Sailor Moon villains and more!

Heck I even found some art of those fishnet-stocking, mono-visor zako who got posted recently in that manga/comic collection in the Zako from comics topic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.