Zako Artwork (12 Viewers)

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
1604327790801.png

My logo design for "Harpie Hunter Pro". This is a fake Assassination software tool in use by secret services to locate and kill zakos of the HARPIE organization. It can likewise be used to take down SHADO and PRICOM girls, though it is geared towards HARPIE.

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Ahhhhh that old thing? Yup, never really changes much. SHADO will light up every now and then but that's about it. Always HARPIE and PRICOM glowing up there, no matter how many we drop. I'll tell you, if I had a dime for every zako I've shot in the belly I could retire to the Bahamas on easy street. Sheesh!

Attachments

• 1604452782281.png
    1604452782281.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 218

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Wall poster from STEEL, the special task force of the Federal Bureau of Termination, charged with bringing down HARPIE, PRICOM, SHADO, and other high level zako organizations. (MODERATOR: I was told by the discord mod that I could post this manip here as long as there is no actual harm shown. If that isn't so please let me know and I will remove it. Thanks!)

training.png

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Wall poster from STEEL, the special task force of the Federal Bureau of Termination, charged with bringing down HARPIE, PRICOM, SHADO, and other high level zako organizations. (MODERATOR: I was told by the discord mod that I could post this manip here as long as there is no actual harm shown. If that isn't so please let me know and I will remove it. Thanks!)

View attachment 114070

Terminating a muscular zako like from my boxing club would be pretty hard using this method, but this might come in handy for terminating the smaller ones (i.e the boxers and ninjas)

Petercreates

Potential Patron
Hi all. Just want to share my works here too. I am still new to this forum. Great content here
PIXIV

EDIT By Moderator: Patre*n link removed due to rule violation.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi all. Just want to share my works here too. I am still new to this forum. Great content here
PIXIV

EDIT By Moderator: Patre*n link removed due to rule violation.

Welcome to Undertow. I removed the link to your patr*n site as it violates our site rules.
Specific section of the rules follows:

"I DESERVE FREE MONEY (Posting links off-site? Read this)

If you link to an external commercial landing page, crowdfunding campaign, or a personal ad-driven site anywhere on this forum, you are required to link back to Undertow on the same page somewhere above-the-fold. Consider it payment for your advertising space. Repeatedly ignoring or attempting to circumvent this rule will result in a ban.

The use of affiliate links, content lockers, ad-redirectors (ad.fly, bitly etc.) and file hosts requiring paid membership are also forbidden. Members are highly encouraged to report posts containing these links.

Exemptions:
- Links to pages requesting voluntary donations. Mandatory donations are not donations, don't be fucking stupid.
- Download pages on external file hosts."

If you do not want to link back to Undetow on your patr*n page, you may still link from here to patre*n if you provide some free content. Link to full site rules is in my siggie.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Petercreates

Potential Patron
Welcome to Undertow. I removed the link to your patr*n site as it violates our site rules.
Specific section of the rules follows:

"I DESERVE FREE MONEY (Posting links off-site? Read this)

If you link to an external commercial landing page, crowdfunding campaign, or a personal ad-driven site anywhere on this forum, you are required to link back to Undertow on the same page somewhere above-the-fold. Consider it payment for your advertising space. Repeatedly ignoring or attempting to circumvent this rule will result in a ban.

The use of affiliate links, content lockers, ad-redirectors (ad.fly, bitly etc.) and file hosts requiring paid membership are also forbidden. Members are highly encouraged to report posts containing these links.

Exemptions:
- Links to pages requesting voluntary donations. Mandatory donations are not donations, don't be fucking stupid.
- Download pages on external file hosts."

If you do not want to link back to Undetow on your patr*n page, you may still link from here to patre*n if you provide some free content. Link to full site rules is in my siggie.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
So sorry about that. Im new to this forum. Will take note in future. Thanks :)

Ophiacodon

Vivacious Visitor
Long time lurker here,

I'm not sure if this fits the zako theme but i'm not sure where else to post this.

I present to you fanart/s of either Onihime or Yasha:

Done by yours truly on an old tab with no monitor connection. ( No stylus just the fingers :) ) Oni 5.png Oni 6.png Oni 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

oneofone

Club Regular

josephes

Swell Supporter
Long time lurker here,

I'm not sure if this fits the zako theme but i'm not sure where else to post this.

I present to you fanart/s of either Onihime or Yasha:

Done by yours truly on an old tab with no monitor connection. ( No stylus just the fingers :) )View attachment 114868View attachment 114869View attachment 114870

Nice job you did there! Can you do Mizuki from punisher? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.