Zako Artwork (7 Viewers)

Jollypops

Swell Supporter
A couple of my latest Zako pieces on my Deviantart!
stuck_it_by_jollypops_ddhsd31-pre.jpg

ignoble_nobles_by_jollypops_ddgpuer-pre.jpg

hold_them_at_bay_by_jollypops_ddgcxw9-pre.jpg

ninja_ed__by_jollypops_dddrqns-pre.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Something that I made around mid-September to pass the time around during my busy days. A HS zako story featuring my OC Janis Spencer, based of my friend's stories

After losing her underlings to a blonde psychic girl and facing other losses, Janis ran away from the Blood Gear's warehouse that also served as the gang's headquarters as the police arrived. She was dressed in nothing but her blue wrestling briefs, her laced boots and her white armbands. She felt embarrassed as she ran to a disused building on a rather decrepit district of Sunshine City, where it serves as Janis' last bastion against the police officers and possibly, the girls' psychic friends

"Ahh... Finally I can enjoy myself here..." said Janis as she relaxed amidst the city lights. Her caramel tan skin glistened as sweat dripped from her armpits and her cleavage. From this angle, you could mistake Janis as a man due to her attire and her looks. Unknown to her, she was being followed by a police officer

"Hey, what are you doing here?! I'm gonna crush you to bits!!" said Janis as she clenched her arms, readying herself to fight the police officer. "Sorry miss, but you're going down tonight" said the police officer

"Hyaah!!" said Janis as she delivered a kick towards the police officer's head. He dodged the attack with ease as Janis was heavier and slower compared to him

"You're not giving up yet?" said Janis as she stood up with a stance similar to a Muay Thai fighter. The police officer used this opportunity to bring down the blonde wrestler with a tazer

"PWAAAHHH!!" said Janis as she was flung into a disused power generator. Her huge body was slumped against the generator, and she slowly slips down and fell into to the floor. She rested down a bit to recover from the shock caused by the police officer's tazer

"Looks like this is the end for you, missy" said the police officer as he picked up a nearby metal baseball bat. He swung the bat towards Janis' head to finish off the blonde wrestler's life once and for all. "HWAAARGH!!" screamed Janis in terror before she fell silent as the bat smashed her tomboyish face

Janis fell down and died after being struck with a baseball bat. The mighty South African wrestler is no more, as she lost her life to a lanky police officer. Her career in both AFW and Blood Gear ended as Janis lied on the concrete floor lifelessly. Other police officers came in and picked up Janis' body, only to be stored into a morgue

O osw , feel free to make a story about Janis' end in the morgue

Attachments

• 20190918221303279.png
    20190918221303279.png
    876.1 KB · Views: 137

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Something that I made around mid-September to pass the time around during my busy days. A HS zako story featuring my OC Janis Spencer, based of my friend's stories

After losing her underlings to a blonde psychic girl and facing other losses, Janis ran away from the Blood Gear's warehouse that also served as the gang's headquarters as the police arrived. She was dressed in nothing but her blue wrestling briefs, her laced boots and her white armbands. She felt embarrassed as she ran to a disused building on a rather decrepit district of Sunshine City, where it serves as Janis' last bastion against the police officers and possibly, the girls' psychic friends

View attachment 97220
"Ahh... Finally I can enjoy myself here..." said Janis as she relaxed amidst the city lights. Her caramel tan skin glistened as sweat dripped from her armpits and her cleavage. From this angle, you could mistake Janis as a man due to her attire and her looks. Unknown to her, she was being followed by a police officer

View attachment 97219
"Hey, what are you doing here?! I'm gonna crush you to bits!!" said Janis as she clenched her arms, readying herself to fight the police officer. "Sorry miss, but you're going down tonight" said the police officer

View attachment 97221
"Hyaah!!" said Janis as she delivered a kick towards the police officer's head. He dodged the attack with ease as Janis was heavier and slower compared to him

View attachment 97222
"You're not giving up yet?" said Janis as she stood up with a stance similar to a Muay Thai fighter. The police officer used this opportunity to bring down the blonde wrestler with a tazer

View attachment 97223
View attachment 97224
View attachment 97225
"PWAAAHHH!!" said Janis as she was flung into a disused power generator. Her huge body was slumped against the generator, and she slowly slips down and fell into to the floor. She rested down a bit to recover from the shock caused by the police officer's tazer

View attachment 97226
"Looks like this is the end for you, missy" said the police officer as he picked up a nearby metal baseball bat. He swung the bat towards Janis' head to finish off the blonde wrestler's life once and for all. "HWAAARGH!!" screamed Janis in terror before she fell silent as the bat smashed her tomboyish face

View attachment 97227
Janis fell down and died after being struck with a baseball bat. The mighty South African wrestler is no more, as she lost her life to a lanky police officer. Her career in both AFW and Blood Gear ended as Janis lied on the concrete floor lifelessly. Other police officers came in and picked up Janis' body, only to be stored into a morgue

O osw , feel free to make a story about Janis' end in the morgue
:eek: Oh nu, police brutality!

osw

Club Regular
Please...can you do a morgue story for Janis?
A Kisekae version of her is no problem, though I’m afraid I won’t be able to do too many variations on her, because she doesn’t have much clothing on her to remove and you have already shown her body very well! Please tell me some things you want to see?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
A Kisekae version of her is no problem, though I’m afraid I won’t be able to do too many variations on her, because she doesn’t have much clothing on her to remove and you have already shown her body very well! Please tell me some things you want to see?

Hmmm...maybe along with a couple of Blood Gear gangsters. They look like these:
TVC4D75_d.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This guy has a lot of art of undressed/defeated zakos being fucked. Here is for example an aftermath to that famous scene of God Mazinger when one of the Shaman gals gets lassoed from atop a wall and breaks her neck upon landing - and now she gets played with...
イラストコミュニケーションサービス [pixiv]

77330710_p0.png 77330710_p1.png 77330710_p2.png
Or the vaporization of Neneka Corps from Gundam-Z.
77313328_p0.png 77313328_p1.png 77313328_p2.png

JulJul18

Avid Affiliate
This guy has a lot of art of undressed/defeated zakos being fucked. Here is for example an aftermath to that famous scene of God Mazinger when one of the Shaman gals gets lassoed from atop a wall and breaks her neck upon landing - and now she gets played with...
イラストコミュニケーションサービス [pixiv]

View attachment 98443View attachment 98444View attachment 98445
Or the vaporization of Neneka Corps from Gundam-Z.
View attachment 98446View attachment 98447View attachment 98448
oohhh the neneka corps!
now i know what those zako in particular were called xP still, nice image though

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Some nice anthro bunny zako art.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
This artist is drawing Tenchu babes, zako including. Some are muscular :D

Just what I needed, more muscular zakos :D

Some nice anthro bunny zako art.

Sorry, not really into disgusting anthro crap :(

Sigma

Avid Affiliate
Just what I needed, more muscular zakos :D

Sorry, not really into disgusting anthro crap :(
That's fair enough, but was it really necessary to call it 'disgusting anthro crap'? If you don't like it, don't look at it. No need for the insults.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
That's fair enough, but was it really necessary to call it 'disgusting anthro crap'? If you don't like it, don't look at it. No need for the insults.

Sorry :)
I'm a little squeamish with anthros but, I kinda like girls with animal ears though

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.