Zako Artwork (3 Viewers)

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
How would you like the walkthrough to go?
Something like this, but based on your vid descriptions.

Or it could be a slightly more storified description of the heroes attacking the terrorists.

Some zakos are taken out quickly, other have more in-depth descriptions of their sexy activities and demise.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Something like this, but based on your vid descriptions.

Or it could be a slightly more storified description of the heroes attacking the terrorists.

Some zakos are taken out quickly, other have more in-depth descriptions of their sexy activities and demise.

I posted a story on your EvilBabes forum on Runboard.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
good deal! I didn't think that I could post it on Undertow, because it was too raunchy lol
This is an adult site. I see no reason why you could not post a raunchy story here at Undertow, as long as it is tagged.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
to see what I mean by tags, go to the 'Fiction' section of the Resouces (download) part of Undertow. Double click on any of the titles, and you will be taken to the detail page for that title. Beneath the title you's see a lin with the author's name and some 'tags' he or she entered to give a bit of advice about the contents. Here's a link to an example. Dinner at the Heathman - a Fifty Shades Fanfiction
You'sll notice that the author tagged the fiction with "bdsm", "fanfiction", "lesbinan", and "lesbian domination"
This lets potential readers know the piece of fiction has those elements, so a reader can avoid it if he or she doesn;t like stories with any of those elements.
I hope this information helps you.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Gollot

Casual Client
Heads up to everyone that wants to buy anything from DLSite, the website has a coupon with 300 yen for free and with the sale that is currently going you may get the doujin that you want for free as i did.

triet92

Club Regular
Heads up to everyone that wants to buy anything from DLSite, the website has a coupon with 300 yen for free and with the sale that is currently going you may get the doujin that you want for free as i did.

Any link for that coupon? I can't find it

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Along with what triet said... Whatcha get? I'm curious. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Gollot

Casual Client
Any link for that coupon? I can't find it
I got it just by registering, in the japanese version of the site i forgot to mention that. You need a different account for the english one.

Along with what triet said... Whatcha get? I'm curious. :tongue::tongue::tongue:
I got this one [R-18]【宣伝】DMM.R18電子書籍 コスチュームマニアック, this artist used to do very good zako stuff buth most of his works now are just plain hentai... very dissapointed, the best pages are the ones that you see in the preview, also for some reason most of his best works aren't available for purchase anymore. (I would post an example but i'm not sure if guro is allowed in this section)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Megan Brooks from the Steam game The Takeover taking out two Muay Thai zakos. One got smashed into the wall (Mylene) and one got throat chopped (Irene)

Interestingly, The Takeover featured Muay Thai enemies but they're all males, so I had to make a genderbent version

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.