Zako Artwork (3 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Huh, was this the original show? Or Renegades?
I remember there was a similar scene in Legends of Zelda (yes, the "Well Excuuuuuuuseeee me, princess!" cartoon where there was a simulacrum of Zelda made of mud, and Link tells them apart by asking both Zeldas to kiss him -the clone does so right away and is killed off by the original right away.
wow, that sounds awesome because of zelda's feelings or reaction. either the real zelda doesn't have much romantic feelings for link (gross boys mentality or something) or she is upset that the fake is kissing her "boyfriend". never saw the show before, so i don't know.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
wow, that sounds awesome because of zelda's feelings or reaction. either the real zelda doesn't have much romantic feelings for link (gross boys mentality or something) or she is upset that the fake is kissing her "boyfriend". never saw the show before, so i don't know.
Nah, they have a sort of love-hate relationship that neither takes seriously. Link always goofs off and the princess is annoyed at him.
Here is the episode btw. But I remembered incorrectly, the doppleganger is just zapped by Zelda and disappears.
Go to 1:39:10

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
A couple of zako fanarts from 島国大和 's Pixiv:
76451969_p0.jpg 76079355_p2.jpg 73167314_p1_master1200.jpg
Left to right: the nurse wrestler from Unbound Saga, the leotard-clad female terrorist from Target: Terror and the mechanic girls from Fighters Club
Apparently this guy did a lot of good zako fanarts lately, and he also accepts requests. If you want to request to him, you'll need a Google Translate since he only speaks Japanese:

I often use Google Translate to communicate with him though. He usually gets my request done on 2-3 weeks depending on his time and availability with no to small mistakes on the requested characters. And another thing, he rarely do R-18 drawings. Feel free to request though

Some other Pixiv artists that takes free requests that you might wanna check out:
NOTE: The last one accepts and specializes in R-18 images but you'll need to join Patreon to see the uncensored pic

Last edited:

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
76451969_p0.jpg 76079355_p2.jpg 73167314_p1_master1200.jpg
Left to right: the nurse wrestler from Unbound Saga, the leotard-clad female terrorist from Target: Terror and the mechanic girls from Fighters Club
Apparently this guy did a lot of good zako fanarts lately, and he also accepts requests. If you want to request to him, you'll need a Google Translate since he only speaks Japanese:

How many requests have you had accepted by him out of interest? Does he have a problem if you keep asking for them?

osw

Club Regular
View attachment 94870

My latest Fightfantasies request is here!! Featuring the muay thai zako Rana and one of the secret playable characters from Revenge on the Streets. A spunky Brazilian redhead is about to end the life of a cocky brunette Thai tomboy
My take on what happens afterwards the snap, her body is collected by the police, but taken over by a secret lab to research the gang she was in.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
View attachment 95674View attachment 95675View attachment 95676

I often use Google Translate to communicate with him though. He usually gets my request done on 2-3 weeks depending on his time and availability with no to small mistakes on the requested characters. And another thing, he rarely do R-18 drawings. Feel free to request though

Some other Pixiv artists that takes free requests that you might wanna check out:
NOTE: The last one accepts and specializes in R-18 images but you'll need to join Patreon to see the uncensored pic
I hope that he can do more of the Target:Terror Female Terrorists. Especially this one

Gollot

Casual Client
Someone knows how to does Fantia work? i know that you need to purchase all the previuos months individually, but i'm not sure if i keep the current month forever or i just can see it during this month and i need to purchase it too later.

Drizzt78

Club Regular
I hope that he can do more of the Target:Terror Female Terrorists. Especially this one

Any chance you could compile all those 5 second videos into a single clip? I'd really appreciate that.

(A "walkthrough" of the game that would compile your commentary would also be neat. Just a bunch of terrorist sluts blowing their friends before the good guys come in to blow them away)

Last edited:

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Any chance you could compile all those 5 second videos into a single clip? I'd really appreciate that.

(A "walkthrough" of the game that would compile your commentary would also be neat. Just a bunch of terrorist sluts blowing their friends before the good guys come in to blow them away)

Done. No sound, though, because this was an early video that I did and I don't feel like making a new one with sound.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Something that came up on my head lately... I made a swimsuit version of Victoria from Streets of Rage 4. I think she's kinda hot in a swimsuit though, with her nice pink hair and and sunglasses, and I'm also recently inspired by a promotion for a summer event on Garena Free Fire

Original pic:
View attachment 96536

My version (with a small storyline):

View attachment 96522
You went to a beach for a little vacation, but you saw what appears to be a healthy pinkette tomboy girl with a pair of sunglasses and a nice white bikini, enjoying the sun. Her slightly-tanned skin glistened amidst the sunlight. At first she didn't care about your presence, until she stood up and confronted you

View attachment 96523
"Hold on! What are you doing here?! Don't you know I'm taking a break from my usual criminal duty? H-h-hey!! You're sent here to arrest me, right? No matter, I'm going to blow you up!!" said Victoria with an angry tone as she stood up and clenched her fists

View attachment 96524
She tried to find her dangerous chemicals and grenades that she always brought, but she remembered that she came here with nothing but her swimsuit and her sunglasses. "Aw fuck!! I forgot to bring my stuffs!!" said Victoria as she searched around her body

View attachment 96525
"Pssh, no matter. I'm just gonna take you down with my hands then. I just wanna get my back to my me time once this is over!!" said Victoria as she challenged you to a fight

View attachment 96526
View attachment 96527
"Hiyah!! Haaah!! Take this!!" said Victoria as she delivered a series of punches and kicks at you

View attachment 96528
Victoria managed to bring you down to your knees with a roundhouse kick. As you tried to recover from your dizziness, you found a knife lying on the sand. You decided to grab it as a weapon against the pinkette

View attachment 96529
View attachment 96530
You threw the knife towards Victoria's head. "Huh, what's this?" said Victoria as she saw the knife flying towards her head. "Aaaaaarghh!!" screamed Victoria as the knife stroke into her head. Her body fell down into the sand, making a small thump

View attachment 96531
Victoria isn't dead yet, but you decided to end the pinkette tomboy's life by pushing the knife into her navel before she went up again and fights you back. The pinkette coughed out blood and died instantly as the knife went straight into her epicgastric region. Her body went limp instantly and her mouth was agape in shock

View attachment 96532
View attachment 96533
View attachment 96534
You laid out Victoria's dead body on the sand and removed the knife from her navel. After laying out the tomboy's body, you removed Victoria's bikini and sunglasses, revealing her closed eyes, her hairless pussy and her mid-sized breasts. The dead body was taken to the nearby police station for investigation

BONUS: Swimsuit Victoria save
View attachment 96537

A SOR4 related stuff that I recently made. If you have any suggestions of zakos that you wanna see in swimsuits, feel free to comment :)

ttbitch69

Club Regular

How would you like the walkthrough to go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.