Zako Artwork (8 Viewers)

Minion

Master of this Domain
Yes, I'm on this board (athough never posted about it)

Thanks for shout out Isat, I'm glad you like my work.
Recommendations or feedback are always welcome.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 687

Man i frigging love your stuff. I'd love to see more full body suited and masked girls like your adorable cobra girls. Always makes the girls more "zako" when they become faceless.

Isat

Avid Affiliate

Yes your works are amazing.
I would like to see in your next works maybe bigger boobs and ass :)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Rana_Luana_01.png

My latest Fightfantasies request is here!! Featuring the muay thai zako Rana and one of the secret playable characters from Revenge on the Streets. A spunky Brazilian redhead is about to end the life of a cocky brunette Thai tomboy

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Nicely done the gals are nicely drawn and their faces are expressive.

Nichx never ceases to amaze me. I also requested other non-zako pics featuring video game characters, anime characters, real-life martial artists and wrestlers as well as my OCs

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I once felt the same, until I saw this cartton GI Joe scene were there was a Scarlett Clone and she melted, just like that animation.
Huh, was this the original show? Or Renegades?
I remember there was a similar scene in Legends of Zelda (yes, the "Well Excuuuuuuuseeee me, princess!" cartoon where there was a simulacrum of Zelda made of mud, and Link tells them apart by asking both Zeldas to kiss him -the clone does so right away and is killed off by the original right away.

Last edited:

oneofone

Club Regular

It was the original, I think it was Duke or Roadblock(don't remember which one specifically), they were stuck in a room with the rest of the GI Joes and the walls started to cave in on everyone. As the walls startd to cave in, the other Joe's started to melt into grey goop. So Duke/Roadblock turns to Scarlett and grabs her like "what's happening" and she melts away as well (It was kinda hot lol). Then, the walls close in on him, he screams and it cuts to another scene were its just Cobra Commander watchin his scientist mess with Duke/Roadblock's mind. Well, thats how I rememebr it. I have never looked for it. I've seen it once in my life waaaay back in the day.

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
One of old pics with zakos:

View attachment 95087

And a fresh one with animation:

View attachment 95088

Melting deaths s2. I love your job.

LionTensei have good zakos melting

https://twitter.com/LionTensei12345/media

This guy here too

https://mobile.twitter.com/774_MSK/media

I remember there was a similar scene in Legends of Zelda (yes, the "Well Excuuuuuuuseeee me, princess!" cartoon where there was a simulacrum of Zelda made of mud, and Link tells them apart by asking both Zeldas to kiss him -the clone does so right away and is killed off by the original right away.

Scarlet melt in 0:58

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.