Zako Artwork (4 Viewers)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I liked his stuff, just watch out. He'll email you for years so make sure to use an email you don't mind getting emails titled "SNUFF GLOVES FETISH COMIC OUT NOW"

nagato

Club Regular
Sabre Strike

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
A request I made on Fightfantasies, featuring the amazoness instructor from Fighters Club Online and a tribal sumo wrestler on a topless deathmatch. Enjoy!!
Instructor_Tribal.jpg

Fun fact: The sumo wrestler is actually an original zako that I made on Honey Select. Here's her with a tribal archer and a spearwoman
20190610005118686.png

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Oh, that's a friend that I RP occasionally with. She had me design a pricom zako based on some of her pics.

Let's see... I kind of hand to bend her weird to get her to stay, lol. So a bit janky... Koikatsu-2019-07-31-11-40-12.png

And character design: Koikatsu-2019-07-30-12-01-09.png

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Her eyes looks kinda weird, but her body is pretty tasty. Hoping to see more of her getting KO'ed
Worked with her on the eyes. She wanted it to reflect her actual eyes (chinese) but with a program like Koikatsu it's actually really hard to make anything except 10 inch wide eyes work... I have similar eyes, but generally keep my character with the normal anime style :)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Worked with her on the eyes. She wanted it to reflect her actual eyes (chinese) but with a program like Koikatsu it's actually really hard to make anything except 10 inch wide eyes work... I have similar eyes, but generally keep my character with the normal anime style :)

I see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.