Zako Artwork (7 Viewers)

Cobra02

Club Regular
For Super Agent Cobra fans,
A quick new survey if you want to give your opinion

space_adventure_cobra__quick_survey_by_madpen1000-daf52ui.png

Let's play a game XD

Cobra, please don't shoot! i have something to show!!

Space Adventure Cobra: QUICK SURVEY

I am waiting for your reply ^^

Alia Nexis

Avid Affiliate
Any idea what this page says? [R-18]巴洛克防线-甲铁城!

It seems to indicate there's more where it came from and buying things via paypal, but I have no idea about anything else.

I've bought from him before, but I can't remember if it was through the same method. You can contact him using QQ messenger (Chinese messaging app, you need a phone that accepts texts to sign up); their contact number is in the page; qq2752287744. I'm going to see if my QQ account is still usable, or make a new one.

Update: I guess I had a QQ account and it's lost, they also only let you use a phone number once. If someone succeeds, ask them about payment information, and maybe we can send it that way.

Last edited:

Cobra02

Club Regular
Could you make a quick tuto about how do you made your art ? (soft, tablet, tips ?) You seems to be very quick and think it could help !

Continue the good work !
well, i don't have a recording software to do that now, but i usually use the Manga Studio 5 in drawing the scenes, first i need some references to help me in the poses of the characters, and then i draw my original page, some simple coloring, sometimes graduated colors on the background is enough, that is all :)

Cobra02

Club Regular
I can't believe we're gonna be choosen for this mission...
Yeah, we need to kill Afro Agent & Horny Mask...
We are close to their location...
This is a historical moment, we will kill two of the most dangerous agents in the world...
What do you think to take a selfie before doing that, for the memory ...
Why not, that will not take a lot of time...
3,2,1 smiiiiile !!!

Well, let's...
Ahhh my heart...
Shit you killed her.... oh my god Afro Agent & Horny Mask

Well well well well, put your hands up or you are dead like her...
Please don't kill us...
Of course no!! not before having some fun!!
Horny Mask, let's take them !!
Well, it's my plasure

the_last_selfie_by_madpen1000-dag5j8q.png

So what do you think ?? XD

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I can't believe we're gonna be choosen for this mission...
Yeah, we need to kill Afro Agent & Horny Mask...
We are close to their location...
This is a historical moment, we will kill two of the most dangerous agents in the world...
What do you think to take a selfie before doing that, for the memory ...
Why not, that will not take a lot of time...
3,2,1 smiiiiile !!!

Well, let's...
Ahhh my heart...
Shit you killed her.... oh my god Afro Agent & Horny Mask

Well well well well, put your hands up or you are dead like her...
Please don't kill us...
Of course no!! not before having some fun!!
Horny Mask, let's take them !!
Well, it's my plasure

the_last_selfie_by_madpen1000-dag5j8q.png

So what do you think ?? XD

Nice, the small back story to the picture is good, maybe a before and after with this pic the before picture.

Servi

Club Regular
Found something very interesting I thought was definitely worth sharing for all the Aika/Delmo fans on here. (Hopefully no one else has posted this already)

Delmo Press » nhentai: hentai doujinshi and manga (VERY NSFW warning!)
xfq9fLu.jpg

Above is a very well made doujin of Agent Aika focusing primarily on the fan favorite Delmos. Unfortunately, no translation exists. But, I've been able to figure that in a sense the doijin is an anthology about the various going ons within the Delmo Corps.

Story 1 seems to focus on a Black Delmo with a crush on Agent Aika
FkF7RBJ.jpg

Story 2 seems to be about a Pink Delmo who receives some *ahem* extra attention from Hagen
hYvaLGq.jpg

Story 3 is about a team of Black Delmos who just after losing a fight to Aika, are suddenly attacked by a passing miner.
Wuu2CFs.jpg

Story 4 is about a White Delmo who I assume has failed in some task and is "disciplined" by her superior officer.
kvrOikN.jpg

The final story is about another group of luckless Black Delmos who are also defeated by Aika. As per usual, they are left sprawled out unconscious on the floor...at least until Gozo decides to have a little "fun" with the knocked out women.
p24P0NN.jpg

Anyway, hopefully this is something new that someone will enjoy. I haven't seen this doujin posted here, and I was pretty happy to find something like this existed.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Found something very interesting I thought was definitely worth sharing for all the Aika/Delmo fans on here. (Hopefully no one else has posted this already)
Delmo Press » nhentai: hentai doujinshi and manga (VERY NSFW warning!).

Thanks for sharing! I haven't seen this Aika version in a long time and really liked it! I don't recall anything new in this series in a long time...is there anything more recent?

Drizzt78

Club Regular
Templar is currently considering which old series he should continue / conclude:

You could post on the board (you get a password when you buy any art pack) and indicate which you'd like to see more of.

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Can you post more of the comic of which the last one belongs to? That at least seems somewhat well-written, the others have dialogue that make me cringe just reading them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.