Yumeko Jabami from Kakegurui (new request) Filled (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 184661

Potential Patron
Hi, I'd like to request a static hair mod for Yumeko. There was an old thread for this hair mod but it was never finished. If anyone could please use the demo that SyntaxTerror created to base their mod on,the old thread Yumeko Jabami from Kakegurui that'd be great. You'll find the references and things you might need there.

EDIT: Request filled. See post at Yumeko Jabami from Kakegurui (new request)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaxx

Content Creator
Looks like a beautiful and interresting project, I'll take care of it, but I got a lot of things going on about my current project at the moment (and some others personnal stuff as well), no promisses about a delivery date.
However, I don't think that should take more than a day or two to make, which means it should be ready fast enough once I have time to do it.
Do you intend to use this mod with specific positions? I intend to make it as a loader dynamic hair mod (such long hair as a static hair mod will likely look quite odd), so I need to know if it'll have to suit some unusual angles.

Deleted member 184661

Potential Patron
Looks like a beautiful and interresting project, I'll take care of it, but I got a lot of things going on about my current project at the moment (and some others personnal stuff as well), no promisses about a delivery date.
However, I don't think that should take more than a day or two to make, which means it should be ready fast enough once I have time to do it.
Do you intend to use this mod with specific positions? I intend to make it as a loader dynamic hair mod (such long hair as a static hair mod will likely look quite odd), so I need to know if it'll have to suit some unusual angles.
Oh my god thank you so much lol! And no, I plan to just use it in the standard blowjob position.

Jaxx

Content Creator
So... I might have let myself been carried away lol...
I wanted to make a top mod to match the school outfit that goes with the character, but it's a pain in the ass, first because it's impossible to make a closed jacket that would be breast adjustable with the reverse that drops till her breasts, and... I don't know, I just can't make anything satisfying enough to fit.
Anyway, there are alternatives, with some existing mods and one of my own, you can get something like this (see below), but please, note that the dynamic hair and the top mod are loader mods, make sure you're using the last loader from sby, and you'll have everything you need.
yumeko jabami.png
The shoes are from Ah P
The skirt is from Broken Toaster
The pantyhose is included in sby loader pack
I couldn't find back the lacy bra which I think is from Broken Toaster too, but it's included in sby loader pack anyway
The shirt (buttons popping when increasing her breast size) with overlaying jacket is from me

If it's ok for you, I'll upload my mods with links to the other authors mods and charcode.

Last edited:

Deleted member 184661

Potential Patron
So... I might have let myself been carried away lol...
I wanted to make a top mod to match the school outfit that goes with the character, but it's a pain in the ass, first because it's impossible to make a closed jacket that would be breast adjustable with the reverse that drops till her breasts, and... I don't know, I just can't make anything satisfying enough to fit.
Anyway, there are alternatives, with some existing mods and one of my own, you can get something like this (see below), but please, note that the dynamic hair and the top mod are loader mods, make sure you're using the last loader from sby, and you'll have everything you need.
View attachment 72796
The shoes are from Ah P
The skirt is from Broken Toaster
The pantyhose is included in sby loader pack
I couldn't find back the lacy bra which I think is from Broken Toaster too, but it's included in sby loader pack anyway
The shirt (buttons popping when increasing her breast size) with overlaying jacket is from me

If it's ok for you, I'll upload my mods with links to the other authors mods and charcode.
It looks great! In the old post someone put together clothes mods that were already created to create a outfit similar to her's. I unfortunately do not have a loader since I usually just download .swf files and .png files for the hairs so is there any way you can make it a .swf file? And yes you can upload your mods to other author mods.

Jaxx

Content Creator
Vanila or loader, you always use .png or .swf files. The difference is that a loader will be able to process some elements that only vanila won't understand. The dynamic hair file I made is a loader mod .swf file, if you use it with the vanila game, the hair strands won't show up, as they use a specific layer to drop above everything else, especialy her right forearm.
A loader is very simple to use, you unzip the dowloaded archive, launch flash projector, and load a file named loader.swf instead of sdt.swf.
I advise you to try this one from sby
I'll upload my files tomorrow, it's way passed bedtime for me :grin:

Last edited:

Deleted member 184661

Potential Patron
Vanila or loader, you always use .png or .swf files. The difference is that a loader will be able to process some elements that only vanila won't understand. The dynamic hair file I made is a loader mod .swf file, if you use it with the vanila game, the hair strands won't show up, as they use a specific layer to drop above everything else, especialy her right forearm.
A loader is very simple to use, you unzip the dowloaded archive, launch flash projecter, and load a file named loader.swf instead of sdt.swf.
Alright I figured out how to do it all now I think. Thanks for the SBY Loader suggestion. Can't wait to try out this new hair mod especially since I just finished the series.

Deleted member 184661

Potential Patron
A loader is very simple to use, you unzip the dowloaded archive, launch flash projecter, and load a file named loader.swf instead of sdt.swf.
Also did you make another version of the hair mod that can go on sex positions?

Jaxx

Content Creator
Also did you make another version of the hair mod that can go on sex positions?
As I stated on the download page for this mod, it's compliant for positions where her head lean from -170 to 30 degrees, that should cover many animtools positions. The remaining ones won't fit for this mod, it will work, but look broken, this is why I asked you this BEFORE I start to design it :wink:
Furthermore, above 30 degrees, the hair will start to fall above her whole face and there is not much interrest left.
However, if there is one specific animtool position you want to use where she leans forward, I can make a duplicate of this mod, and change the default angle for the long strands. It will be another mod, suitable for a narrow set of positions, and will look like her hair is held by her back and shoulders.
Dynamic hairs that suit a 360 degree angle position are quite rare, very difficult to design, especially with longest hair.

The mod is in the Undertow downloads section Link-> Yumeko Jabami Dynamic Hair
Thank you fleet, I didn't answer here because I tagged SuperSaitama in the donwload description, but you're right to point at it, as other members might need to know :smile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.