Yugioh - Tea & Rebecca (1 Viewer)

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
THANK AND APPLAUD MINEUR FOR REVISING MAI!!!!

THANK AND APPLAUD KIR FOR REVISING DARK MAGICIAN GIRL!!!!

Mineur

Content Creator
Re: Yugioh - Mai & Dark Magician Girl

i can give Mai a try some day during the week

Mineur

Content Creator

Here you have mate ;) Hope you'll like it!

[attachthumb=1] [attachthumb=2]

bodyScale:1;arms:onhislegs;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,128,56,116,1;breasts:108;skin:light;lipstick:0,124,47,70,1;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0.412;sclera:0,0,0,0;blush:196,80,77,0.349;mascara:0,0,0,0.282;eyebrow:0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:0;collar:none,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1;gag:none;panties:none,42,112,168,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:elbowglove,255,255,255,1;legwear:thighhigh,255,255,255,1;footwear:highheel,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1

Attachments

• MaiValentinepreview.png
    MaiValentinepreview.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 624
  • Mai-Valentine.png
    Mai-Valentine.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 504

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Here you have mate ;) Hope you'll like it!

Thank you x 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Imagine how many thank yous I will give you, when you fix DMG.

Mineur

Content Creator

You are welcome^^ can make her later on this week!

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
Re: Yugioh - Dark Magician Girl & Tea

No big problems on Tea just......this little annoyance.

Attachments

• Anzu Ex.png
    Anzu Ex.png
    86 KB · Views: 599

Mineur

Content Creator

also saw that yesterday when I updated my Yugioh folder, can fix it at the same time as DMG ;)

Mineur

Content Creator

was working on DMG when I noticed, we cant extend it much more upwards ;O only about 2-3cm... :>
thats probably why it is incomplete, i dunno if there is any limitation to .swf imports

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
was working on DMG when I noticed, we cant extend it much more upwards ;O only about 2-3cm... :>
thats probably why it is incomplete, i dunno if there is any limitation to .swf imports

Do what you can, as long as we don't get that empty space when its zoomed out, it's fine.

Mineur

Content Creator

TorqueAOD said:
Do what you can, as long as we don't get that empty space when its zoomed out, it's fine.

the problem is that the empty space will just been moved a few centimeters upwards :>

I think you have to ask someone here if they can .swf her

blackdragoon06

Potential Patron

I'm glad there are a few Yugioh gal interests.
I hope you don't mind me asking but I think Asuka Tenjoin/Alexis Rhodes has the same sort of problem with her hair styles too and could hopefully get a revision? One of the two is pretty simple, but the other one which looks most realistic feels overly stylized like OP's problem with Mai's original hair. I.E it feels too big or the black lines are slightly too dominant, making it seem out of place not matching up with her face, which I doubt will be changeable at least for a long time so it kind of looks like it's just floating there. Additionally the bottom of her really long hair gets cut off. I'll post screenshots if you need them.

I'm not sure if I want to even request a revision yet though because I feel it's just an extra unnecessary step, since there's blatantly going to be tons of more "Revision of a Revision" threads when SWF clothing and hairs with animations are possible, I'm not going to deny it, I'm hoping someone makes Asuka's duel academy uniform, or her teacher uniform too.

Mineur

Content Creator

I would say you should make a new request in this section, easier imo and yeah i can probably try out Alexis (did one for her a long time ago but that one is shitty)

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron
A Revision/Request. Hopefully it won't be too much of a problem.

Simply add her glasses to Rebecca's Pigtails and if possible increase the size and darken her hair (Since the references shows her 2 year older self)

Second is to have her long hair version, with the glasses.

Thank you to any one in advance who tackles these requests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.