Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Signer Marks and Carly`s Dark Signer Mark (1 Viewer)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Hi can someone please make the Signermarks from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D (especially Luna and Aki's) and Carly's Dark Signer Mark

Marks_of_the_Dragon.jpg

449651-carly8.jpg

Patrice

Content Creator
Body art is cool. It'd be sweet if someone could make that/these tattoo to appear to be glowing.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Can and will BUT, I need the following.

Which marks belong to females, and which ones belong to males.

Patrick said:
Body art is cool. It'd be sweet if someone could make that/these tattoo to appear to be glowing.

Can do 8)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Okay before I pass these off to Shade for the toggle ability. Is this right?
Attachments Removed

As they are they repeatedly glow on and off.

Reins

Potential Patron
Awesome! Though they don't appear above the gloves. would be cool if they did that like in the show if at all possible. lol I didn't even request this.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Actually in vanilla it's not possible to get them above the gloves, so this request will need a loader variant as well. My fault, I failed to notice the "Loader Request"

Shade

Content Creator
Just thought I'd drop by and leave an update. Any hold up getting these out as a 'finished' version is my fault, they're sitting waiting to be coded at the moment, and I hope to get them done on the weekend.

Scratch the above. I did magic.

Requester peoples, test these two Loader Mods. clicking/double clicking on the mark should do stuff. Don't ask me what, I'm too tired to remember. A cookie to anyone who types out how to use it for me/Dante. Also, Dante, I added something extra in for you.

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.